• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

K's Kritter Kreations *New/improved site! Few changes made*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping & paypal fees to Canada (when you ship things to Canada it doesn't matter where in Canada, it's really all about weight & size of the package) for one large pocket hammock will be $4.06. If you'd like one the total would be $16.06 :)

Waiting for a few things with my pay check to be sorted out, but if everything works out that is a definite order when you're able :D My smeeze boys turned their one hammock into something almost like this (just two holes instead LOL) so this would be perfect I think.

Okay Asheka, that sounds great! Take your time & I'll be back by the 25th :) if you get everything sorted out before I'm back feel free to PM me/email/submit an order form anyway & we can atleast get all the details worked out :)

K's Kritter Kreations is back to business!

Orders can now be submitted & I can work on them ASAP, Emails/contact forms/messages will be replied to in 2-3 days again, & I hope to make a couple pre-made hammock sets. Keep an eye out if you're interested so you'll be the first to snatch them up :p

Also the September rat rescue of the month will be announced in the next few days! (10% of all sales will go to the chosen rescue :D)

Let the orders begin! :cheeky:

Kate476 said:
fleecescraps.jpg

I have some fleece scraps I need to get rid of. I have about half of what's pictured still available (I can shove it into a gallon sized ziplock. Though when it's in the bag it looks like there's a lot leas than there really is)

They're free except for shipping.

PM me if you're interested with your zip or if you're outside of the USA just let me know what country you're in & I'll calculate shipping costs & ship them asap :)

I'm sorry that I don't have much available. BUT I accumulate fleece scraps very often so I'm hoping to be able to offer them monthly/whenever I have quite a bit, so keep an eye out in the future so you can snatch some up :)

Asheka's order-
1 large pocket hammock.
Rondaslargepocket.jpg

Paula is the lucky winner of this now finished MRR raffle hammock set! :D

FinishedMRRraffleset.jpg

The K's Kritter Kreations Rescue of the Month for September is.......PAW Home (Providing a way home) animal rescue! http://www.pawhome.com/

10% of all sales earned in the month of September will be donated to the caring family that runs PAW home rescue :D (AKA annetherat & her husband taiboraaf)

Amy's happy customer pictures:

Enjoying the froggy rectangle :)
578598_10152127016690341_1051141201_n_zps940c540a.jpg

Rattie snuggles!
548082_10152150829380341_466405444_n_zpsa1fe6261.jpg

"Woo hooo new hammocks!!" :D
546455_10152136433520341_1843029811_n_zps619fe25f.jpg

Checking the rectangle out
429875_10152127016305341_319047645_n_zps305b2a16.jpg

More sleepy rattums
419297_10152150830155341_2053335702_n_zps127daabc.jpg

rattie pile
408619_10152150826540341_77463031_n_zpsc3a81bbb.jpg

There is another hammock, however I have yet to put it in, I was thinking I might give it to the babies lol, cannot decide because they are happy with the one that they have for now, haha

*tsk tsk* naughty rattums :p

So I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Sept was a slow month so I haven't had much to say until now :p

The rescue of the month for October will be PAW home animal rescue again (aka our very own annetherat & her family).

K's Kritter Kreations' hammocks will be sold at Ratfest tomorrow in Austin Tx, so I've been pretty busy the last few days sewing, sewing, & sewing for that occasion.

10% of all sales earned at ratfest will also be going to PAW home, along with custom order & pre-made hammock sales.

Im working on a pre-made set right now (it's a very small set, only includes 2 things), keep an eye out if you think you may be interested!

I just had to share how much my rats love their stuff!! Apart from someone making an extra door in the rectangle, they are always in it, at least one is I mean, to the point that apparently they would not even leave it to pee, so when I took it out to wash, they seemed pretty depressed and all tried to pile in the koolaid jammers box instead. Once it was washed and I was attempting to return it, as soon as I opened the door, Alice and one of the sisters grabbed a hold of if to pull it in themselves, they really missed it while it was gone! i didn't even get to hang it back up before they all piled in to snuggle >_< made it that much harder to figure out which loop went on which hook lol

Aww that's so funny & sweet! I'm so glad they like it so much.

Your rats have so much character, thanks for sharing such an adorable story.

K's Kritter Kreations needs to make room for new fall/winter fabrics so we'll need to get rid of some of the summer/spring fabrics. Keep an eye out for discounted pre-made hammocks I'll be making in the next few days! This is a great time to get cheaper hammocks (if you don't mind hammocks that don't exactly match the season we're in :p)!

Back