• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

K's Kritter Kreations *New/improved site! Few changes made*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate476

Hello everyone, please take a look at my hammock shop! I do custom orders, and I offer pre-mades (although, I don't have any currently) http://kritterkreations.weebly.com (I recently, 10/14/13, revamped my website and made a few changes; definitely take a look! There's also a survey I'd love for you to fill out)

If you have any questions or would like to order you can fill out an Order form/Contact Me/questions form that are available on my website.

Just FYI I am in the USA so if you're in Canada you may save money on shipping by purchasing from a Canadian seller

Thank you! :)

I may not be one to talk since I do not sell rattie related toys, or beds/hammocks etc, but I've seen alot of good sellers here and look forward to making future purchases with them and have always enjoyed their sites, full of details on their products, information on supporting for donations, shelters, stories etc despite they are making some profit selling some of their custom products.

I just looked through your site some, and indeed I can see your a serious seller, however if you don't mind me giving a tip? Some of your products if not all of them, aren't really named, nor say how much they are worth, how they are setup etc. I know you give buyers the opprotunity to contact you for questions, but I don't think you'd want to hear constant questions about 'how much is this worth?' or 'how is this set up?' or 'what particular kind of hammock is this?' sort of questions constantly. Maybe give a bit more details on your products so we also don't have to email you with those questions? Maybe even take a look at some of the others sites and see how they did it too. Either way i'm just giving a buyer's view advice. Good luck with your sales :)

Thank you for the input, though I admit I'm a bit confused. I do list my products names and prices. I do want to get some pictures of them hanging.

Sorry if I might of missed them, but they aren't very obvious I suppose might be the issue, maybe if they were listed directly under the product's images, might help. Always good to show the prices for products as much as you can in my opinion, so others don't get confused.

Oh by not obvious do you mean the fact that you have to click the certain product before seeing the price? I don't like having to do that but with the site I'm using I kind of have to. I also kind of figured that people would want to click the image bigger anyway. I've looked at plenty hammock sellers sites on the other forum I'm on and I noticed I'm not the only one doing that, I didn't really realize it wasn't very clear. Since that's the product page and I don't have another product page I don't really know where else I would list products, prices, etc.

Thanks for the input!

Just saying hehe, but im dumb at times so eeeeeeeek lol :D im no seller, i dont have my own site so i shouldn't talk hehe, just trying to help :p

Edit: And I just went through your site again and im basically doing this :wallbang: for not navigating it better lol! For the record im bookmarking your site for future reference of where I could get my next hammocks. My boys have one corner hammock, a triplex, a cube, and three pyrmid hammocks that are very enclosing. Occassionally they go into these pyrmids, but its only one of them, and I don't think they are really big fans of it honestly. Lately I've been seeing them in the corner hammock or on one of the shelves sleeping. They tend to hoard food in the cubical, and will only play in the triplex for fun. Which leads me to this conclusion...I may just buy some corner hammocks or wide hammocks that are more open from you! :dance: But I wanna do that in a few more months, or next month even for my Bday. Personally though I had planned to replace all their hammocks when its all their first birthday. So least now I have you as an option for hammocks :D

Oh you're not dumb, you brought up some valid points. I'm sorry if my posts sounded a bit frustrated and/or rude I apologize. I really appreciate your help :wink2:

Hmm I do use internet explorer. I'll try firefox (I used to use it but it was frustrating).

thefriggintribe said:
I can never see pictures when I am using internet explorerer. I started using firefox instead just for that reason.
I tried using firefox and I can see pictures now :happydance:! Thanks so much!

new pre-made hammock (rectangles are now available for custom orders too!)!

Girly butterflies rectangle (12" x 8") $18 + shipping

SOLD (Well donated to the CAP Houston animal shelter, Basically it's unavailable :))

1388353.jpg

Here are some shortcuts to my Products, fabrics, and my Pre-made hammocks.
If you have any questions or you'd like to order you can fill out my contact form, or my Order form on my website, send me a PM here, or email me at [email protected]

Happy shopping!

Here are some of my orders I've done in the past:

Lina's order- 2 cubes w/ extra ribbon loops + pre-made patchwork cube
Linascubesfreebiecube.jpg

Jill's order- 1 short tailed oppossum sized cube
JillHoner6inchcube.jpg

Rattastik's order- 2 cubes, 1 regular flat hammock, and 1 bunkbed

Rattastiksordermediumflat1bunkbedand28inchcubes.jpg

I apologize for the blurry pictures. My camera is being fixed so I have to use a cell phone camera for now :gaah:

My camera has been fixed! :dance:

New fabrics!

(One of my favorites)
013.jpg

(another one of my favorites)
012.jpg

011.jpg

**Limited**
010.jpg

See all fabrics HERE

Back