• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

K's Kritter Kreations *New/improved site! Few changes made*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple new fabrics!

Ocean bubbles (the texture is beautiful in this fabric. The pic doesn't give it justice)
Oceanbubbles.jpg

Blue swirls
Blueswirls.jpg

& I ordered this fabric from JoAnns: http://www.joann.com/snuggle-flannel-fa ... 11253952a/

& some order pictures!

Tae's order
2 tubes, 1 cube, & 3 large flats (monkey flat pictured seperately)
Taesorder.jpg

the flat
closeupofmonkeyflat.jpg

Megan's order
1 cube, 1 10" flat, 1 tube, & 1 pocket hammock
MeganRayFantinisorder.jpg

Some of my favorites:

the tube
Meganstube.jpg

the cube
Meganscube.jpg

K's Kritter Kreations is now offering Martins Cage liners for sale!

009.jpg

Base pan liners (are made slighly bigger then the actual pan so they can be held down with hooks, or be folded underneath the pan itself): $16

Floor Liners: $13

Shelf liners: $5.50

Martins liners are great for fancying up the cage, or for making the floors/shelves much softer for animal feet :) I grommet the corners of my liners so they can be hooked to the cage to stay in place, I also top stitch my liners in a quilt-like pattern for extra durability. It seems like it makes the liner harder to chew up that way.
*Because liners use so much fabric I usually do not have enough of the fabric I have pictured. I usually will go right to the store & buy something specifically for your liners.

See all products HERE

Order pictures!

Amy's discounted hammocks + free flat for her new ratties comfort :D

Includes 1 rectangle, & two reg sized flat hammocks
Amyshammockorderincludes1rectangle2regflats.jpg

The rectangle
Amysrectangle.jpg

the flats
Amysflats.jpg

Thanks to you $14.84 was raised for our very own eagle/eagle rat rescue (The July's Rescue of the Month)! Many of my orders this month came from this forum & I thank you all SOOOO much. I really, really appreciate you :heart:

Some order pictures:

Peggy's order
Includes 1 large pocket hammock & 1 triple bunkbed
PeggysorderIncludes1largepocket1triplebunkPLUSsleepymonkeyspre-madehammocksetnotpictured.jpg

The pocket
Peggyspocket.jpg

The triple bunk
Peggystriplebunk.jpg

& an announcement!

I'm now not taking any new orders because I'll be going out of town soon. BUT if you'd like you can order anyway or contact me for any reason (questions, pictures, comments, etc) & I will get back to you within 3-4 days.
If you order while I'm away I just won't be able to start sewing, we can work everything else out though.

K's Kritter Kreations will be back to normal & taking orders on September 1st!

K's Kritter Kreations will also not be having a new rescue of the month for August since I'll be away most of the month. There will be a rescue of the month for September though!

Awww they're all so adorable! Thanks for sharing :cheeky: I especially love the "I'm naked" picture :laugh4:

If you don't mind I'd love to put some of them on my website &/or Facebook page :)

Go right ahead. I love people being able to see rats in hammocks so they know what they need and how damn cute they are.

hopefloats said:
Go right ahead. I love people being able to see rats in hammocks so they know what they need and how damn cute they are.

I know what you mean :wink2:

LOL imagine it, Tanis can like a pic with no balls showing :D

Aww thanks for the compliment, Petunia!

The last order picture of the month! All orders have been sewn & shipped out & I'm now ready to leave town :)

Jennifer's order... Includes 1 rectangle & 1 tortilla wrap
Jennifersorder.jpg

The rectangle
Jennifersrectangle.jpg

the tortilla wrap
Jenniferstortillawrap.jpg

eagle said:
hopefloats said:
And no balls showing either lol

Well your the one who keeps taking pics of the rat balls. :roll:

:laugh4:

At first I thought you were saying that to me & I was like "I don't think I've ever posted a rat ball picture on this forum.... :roll: " lol

iI'm still away & enjoying my little vacation, I just have a quick question for you :)

I usually make individual pre-made hammocks & it seems like they don't sell that often.
Would you prefer seeing pre-made hammock sets, or individual hammocks?

Please feel free to comment with input! I want to know what my customers would like so I can better accommodate you :)

1 large pocket hammock wold be $12 + shipping & paypal fees :) (oh & the large ones are 16" x 18")

Thanks Asheka!

Back