Juno and company

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godmother said:
they are so beautiful. :heart: I have fantasies of rat-napping them in the night. Lock your windows!!! :twisted:

:lol: I already told her to leave her front door unlocked, so I could slip in quietly and steal them.

Day 14! I tried to focus on pictures of the kids needing homes....
I've found a home for another pair of girls! so that just leaves two! (and maybe, if Chelle's connections pan out that may be already taken care of!!!!!! *squeeee*)

Sprocket:
IMG_8455.jpg

IMG_8464.jpg

Chubby Lou the PEW :giggle: :
IMG_8476.jpg

IMG_8477.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

Tosh:
IMG_8468.jpg

IMG_8466.jpg

Mokey:
IMG_8471.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

Randoms:
IMG_8446.jpg

IMG_8447.jpg

IMG_8449.jpg

IMG_8452.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

Red and Doc:
IMG_8475.jpg

Blue heads and Tails :heart:
IMG_8481.jpg

Gobo and Phylo:
IMG_8502.jpg

Cityratt said:
I've found a home for another pair of girls! so that just leaves two! (and maybe, if Chelle's connections pan out that may be already taken care of!!!!!! *squeeee*)

Sorry to mess up a baby thread but I'd just like to point out that they will NOT be staying here, nor coming here at all, and I will not have contact with them at all.

I simply know of someone who wants to adopt girls.

lj said:
:stickpoke: More pics please!

IM AT WORK!!! argh!

but we have eyes :heart: AND I've got homes for everyone except Tosh and Lou! :dance2:
Will take some when I get home so everyone can see (I just played and played with them last night and never got to the "camera" phase)

:flushed:

Few pictures today - camera battery died :( so its only sprocket and mokey - who managed to give me a smile and make my craptacular day just a little brighter.

SPROCKET! :heart:
IMG_8515.jpg

Mokey:
IMG_8513.jpg

IMG_8508.jpg

this little smile made my day:
IMG_8511.jpg

Video:

Back