**It's Official** RAT FEST 2009!! **August 16th**

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moon said:
Harlan has a YN type bedding?!?! That I would certainly take a couple bags of, especially if it is inexpensive and helps make up the limit!

I could probably take a bag of 2014 also.

I SHOULD be able to bring at least one bbq, if not two. Depends on how I can fit them into my van.

Woo Hoo! A BBQ! :dancing:

Yes, Harlan's product is called "Tek Fresh". The last time I ordered Tek Fresh it was US $9.85 for a 50 litre bag. It's probably a bit more now.

They also have a product called Diamond Soft and of course Sani Chips, which I love. I don't care for their aspen though. It shredded, not shaved, and the freaking stuff sticks to everything!

Ooops! Edited to say: I'm an idiot!! What have YN and Carefresh have in common? Nothing! However, Harlan does have a YN equivilent called "Pelleted Paper" http://www.harlan.com/research_models_a ... d_paper.hl No idea what the price will be. I'll have to check.

I've used their pelleted paper before, it's super sterile, no plastics, odor and liquid absorbent but it breaks down easily which is no biggee for me cause I change it every day. I'd buy 3 bags of that stuff if you would have it Mumsy.

jorats said:
Has it been confirmed yet? Can Mumsyrat do a big order of HT for us?

I'll call Harlan on Monday and make sure I still have an account with them. If so, then yes, the order is a go.

I keep forgetting to post here. I'd love to come meet some crazy rat peeps. :lol: I have gas money if a ride is available, otherwise I can take the bus.

Mumsy, when do you need orders to be in by?
The way things are going down here re stores getting Harlan in I think I will need to order quite a few bags of 2014.

SQ said:
Mumsy, when do you need orders to be in by?
The way things are going down here re stores getting Harlan in I think I will need to order quite a few bags of 2014.

Right now I would say the cut off date for orders is July 26th. My planned pick up date at the warehouse is August 3rd.
After I've spoken to the people at Harlan I will start a separate thread for ordering since the orders will be open to everyone. :cookie2:

I would like to come.
I can bring Lick's Nature Burgers for the vegetarians. I just need to know how many are needed.

Back