**It's Official** RAT FEST 2009!! **August 16th**

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA said:
Lina said:
Don't surpose anyone has a plane to come and get me :sad3: I would love to meet some of you.

*keeps saving for a trip to Canada*

Have a great time and I will be looking for pictures of the event in August :nod:

Lina, when you can come over you let us know and we will do a fest then. Deal?... just make it in the summertime here though.

Oh It will be summertime when I come. Anything to miss a winter here.
Visiting Canada has been on my list of things to do for a number of years and now that my kids are nearly all grown up and left home (one to go) we are thinking about when and how etc. :happydance:

I would love to come and may possible be able to get it off, I'm sure I could arrange something with lauren as she lives about a hour from me and i live on the way to canada.

I need to know, When it starts and ends, and if its a all night thing, as I have 4 Min Pins, ( My children) and I also have a Med. Sized Dog, and 5 dogs is to much for my Boyfriend all day and overnight, So I would have to have me Mom Puppysit for me. Thats why i ask, Plus He will want to know when i will be back.
If anyone can let me know that would be Great, if I want the day off I need to ask for it ASAP.

TwilightRatz said:
I would love to come and may possible be able to get it off, I'm sure I could arrange something with lauren as she lives about a hour from me and i live on the way to canada.

I need to know, When it starts and ends, and if its a all night thing, as I have 4 Min Pins, ( My children) and I also have a Med. Sized Dog, and 5 dogs is to much for my Boyfriend all day and overnight, So I would have to have me Mom Puppysit for me. Thats why i ask, Plus He will want to know when i will be back.
If anyone can let me know that would be Great, if I want the day off I need to ask for it ASAP.

it's all in the invite, on the first page hun!
:wink2:

I wish plane tickets from Australia to Canada were as cheap as chips.

Pictures will have to suffice. :sad3:

henry's_mum said:
TwilightRatz said:

it's all in the invite, on the first page hun!
:wink2:

My Bad, LOL I can't read. I must have read right over that part, Thanks, i have to pay more attention. :D
I will ask for the day off, and discuss things with Lauren LOL :bunnydance:

i thought it would be a good idea to add a view of the map for anyone looking into it :)

map.jpg

here is the link to it also:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... iwloc=near

i so with i could go but i do not think id be able to, the drive would be about 5 hours or so also and hubby always has things to do :sad3: i hope you guys have a great time!

Cait said:
Ooo pictures... I'm totally bringing my camera. And Shelley, if you make it, you GOTTA bring the XSi. *drools* LOL!

Oh, I wouldn't go without it! :D I have my fingers crossed that the dates won't conflict for me. It's going to be a really busy summer for me. :)

I would like to come but after the introduction with me on here I don't think i would be liked around...lol. I also have a dog that I cannot leave home alone. Also woul dneed to hitch hike with someone.

TWR said:
I would like to come but after the introduction with me on here I don't think i would be liked around...lol. I also have a dog that I cannot leave home alone. Also woul dneed to hitch hike with someone.

Everyone is welcome!!

Off topic... there was another girl on here in the Ottawa region, breeding for money, not taking care of which rats she bred. We tried to help her understand why it's important but she got all sucky on us, told us off and left. You stuck around, you are learning and I totally admire that.

jorats said:
TWR said:

Everyone is welcome!!

Off topic... there was another girl on here in the Ottawa region, breeding for money, not taking care of which rats she bred. We tried to help her understand why it's important but she got all sucky on us, told us off and left. You stuck around, you are learning and I totally admire that.

Like Jo said, EVERYONE is welcome! I would hope you could come and we could all finally meet one another!
As far as the dog goes, I think a few people will be bringing their dogs. I *may* bring Sassy, but probably not, Theo gets car sick, and he'd be lonely without her, so probably not going to happen! But I do belive Moony's bringing her cutie pie, and CAit i poos too!

me and the boyfriend want to come, so if we can arrange a baby/ratsitter we might....we'll definately try.

The more the merrier. :)

Moon and I dropped by there on Sunday just to check it out...There's lots of room there, those long bench/tables, and its right beside the off-leash area, the refreshment stand, the bathrooms and a pool across the road :thumbup:

Its easily seen from the road, but you would need to go into the North main entrance and drive along the road until you reach the big restaurant. Then you turn left and stay on the main road, and its not far up the way on the right :)

We will make sure its really Noticeable for people passing by :)

Latest posts

Back