Issa the Bromocriptine Gal - Pic TWO for Interested/Ghouls

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Isabella has me massively confused! She stopped taking her bromocriptine again, and since she was going to be pts I didn't worry about it. I gave her a dose of dex with baytril after her 2nd day. Well...there's been no change. She still runs, and climbs, and rears up with very little balance issues, can eat with both paws not resting on the ground...hmmmm. :scratch: It's been 5 days without any bromo now....

Her insy sticking out-y has improved. It may be a small cyst or polyp and with the addition of the dex the swelling has gone down so its back inside? I know its still just temporary but its like the bromocriptine did its work and the rest is her other health issue? :mrgreen: I can hope right?

She still escapes her cage and since I have to run ratters in the morning she got popped into Hope's bedroom cage to keep her contained LOL.

mar25Isabella.jpg

mar25Isabella2.jpg

Well they say that the bromo can completely shrink away the tumour. If that's the case, then she should be back to normal right?
Whatever the case may be, we'll take whatever it is. :) Go Issa!!!

Well that's great to hear! The ratties will tell us when it's time to go, and she decided she wanted to hang around a while longer. You go Issa! Woooo!

Issa had a big downturn, whatever is affecting her back end is much worse, she's really losing her back end and actually falls over. She developed a URI and I am taking her in to be put to sleep this morning. I am very sad. :sad3:

lilspaz68 said:
Issa had a big downturn, whatever is affecting her back end is much worse, she's really losing her back end and actually falls over. She developed a URI and I am taking her in to be put to sleep this morning. I am very sad. :sad3:

Poor Issa.
:heart:

You gave her an extra 2 months with the Bromocriptine, that's more than a ratty could ask for :hugs:

As hard as it is to think of, I got 11 quality weeks out of her...and that is very good...poor Issa had a very very bad beginning, and issues with her teeth and now this unknown back end thing, so who knows, if she had been in better overall health, maybe she would've lasted longer?

So sorry Shel *hugs* but it's encouraging that you got many more weeks from something that could have taken her away so quickly.

Back