Hubby's in a movie-TRAILERS UP!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Jackie Giroux, the film’s writer and director, commented, “To our knowledge, this is the only feature-film that has incorporated a professional magician (who built props for renowned magician Chriss Angel in Las Vegas) as an integral part of the plot. Peter Loughran – Master of Illusions – is truly amazing"

that's really cool! too bad i don't like scary movies though

holy Crap Lynds....the trailer scared the poop out of me. I watched it just to see your hubby but I am sorry I won't be able to watch his movie.......geeze that looks so scary!!!!!!

Well for those of you in the NB area, LOOOOK OUT! Lynds is COMMIN' TO TOWN!!!!!
Peter's been invited, along with moi, obviously, to the VERY FIRST screening in NB!!! So if you guys are gonna be around, common out! I'll be walking the red carpet, lmao, NB style!!!
I will get dates for you guys, but we'll be leaving on the 5th(wed.), driving down, I wanna SEE Canada as we go, and then heading back on the sat. so SOMEWHERE in that time period, will be the premier, and I will be IN NB!!!! So I wanna meet you if I can while i'm there!!!
Let me know girls!
Now this all depends on ME finding a siter for my rats, and the dogs, someone to come in and feed and make sure they've got water for moi, i'm looking into petsitters in the area....
Moooners???? you want my dogs for a few days????LMAO!

I'm a weenie, too! Won't be able to watch the real movie, but I enjoyed seeing the trailer! Hope you get to come out and meet some of us wild NB RatShackers while you're here!

yay that's so exciting :) Hopefully we can meet up somewhere that'd be much fun! NB is a really boring drive by the way lol bring something to entertain yourself lol

The premier open to public is on the 7, that's the red carpet, and Peter says if you cam go to reserve tickets it's to be a big crowd! It's at theatre grand cinema 3 in grand falls.
Then there's a party at a marina for cast and crew to mingle with everyone on the Friday night. It's at the marina closest to the theatre....
I will get better details later! But I need to hang with some rat peeps!

Hope you have fun Lynds! I wish we could meet up with you but our car isn't up to a 4 hr drive one way lol So close yet so far away *pouts*

Back