Hubby's in a movie-TRAILERS UP!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry's_mum

it's true, he's going to New Brunswick next week to start shooting, this was the email he sent out today, some of you I sent it to already, for those I did not here yah' go!

My hubby's a movie star, ok not even B Movie star, but still on TV!!!
:giggle:

his email he sent out~

Hey Everyone, I just got casted in a new Canadian Producion of a feature length movie called Plaster Rock (alternative name is Crush)
Its based on a true event that took place in Plaster Rock New Bruswick.

My character commits suicide but the body was never found and begins to murder people that are around him trying to steal his money and other assets who were supposed to be his friends and family. Turns out at the end, that he had been secretly studying magic and faked own death by illusion.

The name of the company producing the film is called Global Universal Pictures and here is a link to some of their past movies, the lastest ones starring actors like Billy Zane and Corey Haim:
http://www.globaluniversal.com/projects.htm

So its pretty exciting to be one of the starring actors, and I get to do magic and murder people in the Film, now thats a fun way to make money!

The shooting begins in December, I'll keep you all posted.

Peter.

Thats exciting! Do you know if they are needing production staff lol

Congrats to Peter!!! He must be so thrilled, doing what he loves and doing it along with something new and exciting :thumbup:

Is it going to be filmed in NB?

lilspaz68 said:
Congrats to Peter!!! He must be so thrilled, doing what he loves and doing it along with something new and exciting :thumbup:

Is it going to be filmed in NB?

yup, filming starts Dec.9th I think he said, he's not too sure as to when he leaves, but it will most likely be on the 12th.
He's been reading his script, and it sounds.... not bad for a tv movie....

For any others that don't know, my husband and I are magicians. We used to preform a TON, but have since had to cut it back after having our son. The website is http://www.masterofillusions.ca
and no i'm not the girl on the home page, lol, that's the dark haired assisstant, lmao.
you can find me in some of the videos, and in the pics!

i didn't know you are both magicians.

how exciting for your husband! i let my friend know, i'm sure he's be interested in hearing this. you must keep us updated with how it's going :nod:

Congrats to him!! I can't imagine how excited he must be! How long will he be gone for do you know?

I knew your husband was a magician but didn't know you are. Thats awesome! Are you going to teach Cole?!

lol, no magic tricks being preformed by moi anytime soon, its been YEARS since we did, or I should me especially, did ANY type of preforming. I'd be a laughnig stock, and an embarrasment to the art....

I mostly do what is known as the 'box jumper' possition of the show. It involves me being a contortionist, a dancer, and of that sorts....

but I do know how it's all done, and that sucks large.

As for Cole, he's preformed with us a couple times now, he's in one of the videos on the website. He has his own magic kit, and LOVES magic. But much like his father is all about the 'how it all works' part of magic.....

Peter leaves tomorrow morning, at 6AM, for 10 days.... talk about cutting it close to christmas huh?
They've also asked his to bring some of his magic props for the movie, this means he'll be DRIVING! :( It's too short notice to mail them, and he can't bring them on the plane....
I am gonna be SO worried! Driving by himself in THIS weather? UGH!
Keep his safe return home, in time for christmas in your thoughts please....

:heart:

Back