Hubby's in a movie-TRAILERS UP!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:happydance: Oh this is great, I love movies like this, yes we have a movie star on our forum, how many rattie sites have that ? so happy for you guys1

So I spoke with Peter yesterday. He's having a GREAT time, made some AWESOME connections, and has been offered other movie jobs!
:happydance:
He did however, fall from a story and a half high shed, he's fine other than some bruising, and a sore body. He also knocked his head and has a black bruise on his forehead, and while shooting one of the torture scenes, he was threatnign a girl with a grinder, and it slipped and got his hand. :doh: thanksfully he had goves on at the time, and it only left bruising and and didn't take layers of skin off of his hand :roll:

So now we ALL know where Cole gets his clumbsiness, huh?
:giggle:

so, i've not spoke with Peter since last time, but I got my computer back today, and had a n email from him on friday. He's cut his wrist, but he's ok!
:doh:

They now call call him accident prone on set, lmao!
He hopes he'll be home for Tuesday sometime!
:happydance:

I agree, if the roads are crappy he needs to stay in a hotel one more night.

The man has had enough accidents lately!

Peter was in an accident in Quebec/Montreal area on the major hwy.
He's ok, THANK GOD, but he's badly shaken up, and the truck's front end is smashed in....

We're waiting to have the police come and do an accident report, and he's asked I stay up and wait for him to come home, so if anyone wants to chat with me, i'd apperfciate it, i'm shaking right now....
:sick2:

Back