Hello all!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello henry's_mum! And Henry too!
Your cage looks great and it sounds like Henry's having more fun than he ever knew existed. And more to come with a friend yet. Alicemcmallis made a really good suggestion about foster-to-adopt if you're nervous being new to ratties.

just for my own edification people - you don't need to do a quarantine if the kid is coming from a place that's already had him for 3 weeks and found him healthy do you?

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

ALRIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!

SET UP THE RESCUE MISSION!!!!

MY FAM AND I ARE UP FOR IT!!!!!

I talked to the hubby,and as long as the new babe is HEALTHY!!!!! We're in!

So hook me up! Again i'll need a cage "just incase" to borrow, and one healthy boy preferably a babe like Henry!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm SOOOOOOO friggin' excited!
:joy: :bunnydance: :happydance:

This is fantastic news! I wish I was closer so I could help but I'll have to leave this up to Lilspaz? and Alicemcmallis? They are the go to people for rats and rescues. I'll be sitting here waiting for updates. Drinks all around cause it's time to celebrate!! :drink2:

And so it begins :hug4: Lol, just kidding, henry's_mum!
I'm real happy for you! And for Henry! Hope someone can help you find the perfect little friend for him. :D

Thanks for the answer Jorats.

:bananas: :bananas:

I can't take all the credit, I do owe most to my mum in law, and my hubby's Granny! They were ALL over Henry getting a buddy for better quality of life!

Peter's Granny is like me, ADDICTED to the LOVE, and CARE of animals...

Some people are amazing, but others :sick2:
anyway, enough about that, it's time to :ratwave:

So wish us luck, and hopefully i'll hear something from alicemcmalis, and lilspaz REAL SOON!!!!

** fingers crossed**

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Back