Hannah *Update on Implants*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratty Momma said:
she is on abs ..she got an injestable baytril shot ..its what he gives all of them after surgery
I thought that injecting Baytril is a no-no...
You can give injectable Baytril orally though. (Although it tastes yucky.)

Joanne said:
Ratty Momma said:
she is on abs ..she got an injestable baytril shot ..its what he gives all of them after surgery

baytril injectable must be heavily diluted so that it doesn't burn or cause issues at the injection site.

lilspaz68 said:
Joanne said:
Ratty Momma said:

baytril injectable must be heavily diluted so that it doesn't burn or cause issues at the injection site.

:nod:

I don't really know if the lump is getting smaller, it seems like it ..but if it is, it's not by much. Monday can't come soon enough :panic:

Okay, so it's def smaller tonight, almost gone! :joy:

Her incision is doing well too, the BF's mom is a nurse, shes been keeping an eye on them :)

Sounds like everythng will be ok for her. and you only lost miminal time off your life worrying about her. That's an acceptable loss in rattydom, huh? :hugs:

Yes... no more worries for a while for you, hopefully. You've been through enough.
Unfortunately, that's the price we pay when we have big numbers.

lilspaz68 said:
So glad things are resolving nicely...you can stop worrying now, her healing should be very uneventful from now on. :joy:

:dance:

jorats said:
Yes... no more worries for a while for you, hopefully. You've been through enough.
Unfortunately, that's the price we pay when we have big numbers.

Me too. I do it to myself having so many ..but I just can't say no to those little faces.

Home from the vet!
It's a seroma, but shrinking well so he said just to keep an eye on it :thumbup:

Back