Good movies you've seen lately

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw Message in a Bottle, needed tissues for sure. It's based off a novel by the same guy who wrote The Notebook. Great movies both of them, but be prepared to cry. Even Matt cried, he can be such a softy.

Surpisingly I enjoyed "the nannay diaries". I also thought "death at a funeral" was really funny.

Isn't "No Country for Old Men" out on DVD now? Definitely worth a watch. Other good ones:

Reds
There will be blood
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Bandits (with Billy Bob Thorton)
Barton Fink

The only things I've seen in the theatre recently were "27 Dresses" (LOVED IT) and "Enchanted" (which was also wonderful). We watch a lot of DVDs. :p

Oo, I got "Bee Movie" for Tanner, and it is pretty funny. Plus he liked it, so it wins.

We also got "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium", and I really enjoyed that one. It was so cute! Kind of sad, but it has a nice little message.

*Tries to think of movies NOT child related*

Last night we watched "Somebody Help Me" and it wasn't too awful. Better than "The Wailing" which was RIDICULOUS.

Dewi, I liked "The Nanny Diaries" too. It was cute. :)

I'm not much of a movie watcher but I just saw Pride and Prejudice (2005), Becoming Jane, and Atonement. The latter made me cry so much. :shock: But I quite liked them.

I haven't seen Gameplay yet. Love the Rock. I have a hard time sitting for 1/2 to 2 hours to watch a full movie. Always find something to do around the house :(

Ann

One word: Chicago!!

It was amazing!! I LOVE musicals and this one was very well done! Everyone owned their character and just made the movie come alive! ^_^

I was sick today, and no Rat Shack for most of the day, so I watched several movies.

Tideland - wow, that was one seriously messed-up movie! But I liked it.

The Skeleton Key - loved it

Sweeney Todd - totally loved it. It was freakin' awesome!

Brick - was ok

I thought I watched one other, but I can't think of it right now.

Back