Game -- The shacker below me

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES! I am going to Vegas the first week of April!!! YAY!!!

The shacker below me is ALWAYS buying things for their rats, no matter where they go.

:( I'm caught red handed, I just keep wanting all kinds of hammocks, toys and baby blankets for them! I even joined several motherhood forums! (And I have no people kids :3)

The shacker below me loves cooking

Yeah I do but I've needed new clothes for yeeeaarrs lol mine get me by enough but one day I want really nice clothes that don't evolve work uniforms or professional attire lol

The shacker below me hates smart phones?

False - I am now officially addicted. LOL!

The Shacker below me likes to do something creative/artistic like drawing, painting, sewing, etc

Gosh, you mean there are people who DON'T like pizza? LOL My hubby made pizza last week and it had garlic, spinach and artichoke on it. Not traditional, but very yummy!

The Shacker below me wants to be more active and exercise, but is having a hard time getting off their duff to do it.

That's exactly me! I get easily distracted by other things and do everything else (like dishes, cleaning, etc) before even attempting to exercise and by the time I'm ready my daughter wakes up from a nap . . .ooh, another excuse NOT to work out!

The Shacker below me is an avid knitter!

Nope tried and failed at knitting and crocheting too many times I gave up

The hacker below me has a betta fish they spoil as much as their rats

Almos ttrue. My mom makes all her icing from scratch it is delicious we eat ti by the spoonfull plus she freezes it and MAN it even better frozen So good :D

The shacker below me has chores they should be doing

Yup... I should be writing an essay for school or at least folding the laundry... but I'm snuggling with my ratties and checking the forum, instead!

The shacker below me plays guitar regularly.

Yes : 0 I am actually planning a camping trip for my birthday this year :D We go camping all the time

The shacker below me never buys rat cages brand new

Back