• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Furbaby Furniture Premades - all sets for sale, 1st post!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doh! haha i really should make note to ask people before i run the paypal if they needed hooks as well :giggle:

Olliesgirl and her boys' order is up and ready to ship out - adorable primary dino custom set!

095.jpg

I know, I just love the colors!

I got it over the weekend! It was like Christmas all over again :giggle:
Thanks again, so much! I can't wait to get my cage all set up and decked out. I know the boys will love it :heart:

A couple new premade sets up for grabs on page 1, post 1! Thanks again for all of your business and support you guys! Keepin' my lil furbabies in yogies and nom noms with your orders hehe!!

Bumpity bump BUMP - wanna try to get bass pans for both of my cages...will start wtih the boysies since they think the poop box is for flailing litter from and storing food in rather than poopies *rooolllls eyes* hehe

hump day bump day :) got some reeeeaaallly adorable pink flamingo and lime green fabric today, so will be sewing up a new set this week/weekend!

:joy: Table of hammocks and toys headed out to Xxchelle and the RTR rescues :joy:

Special thoughts and prayers go out to all rescues other there, not just these...and not just the rats, the people who put their hearts and souls, finances, homes, lives into doing what's right for those who have no one to speak for them. A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL RESCUERS AND THOSE WHO ADOPT RESCUES! You're standing in the gap for the special furbabies and being an advocate when they have no one.

0022.jpg

Love that ducky pattern! Off to check out your site... I hope to buy something from everyone who makes over the next few months :) Good job!

Back