• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Furbaby Furniture Premades - all sets for sale, 1st post!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally figured out who you are!

These are now mine all mine, & I was THRILLED when I opened up the box today! My rats rarely get new hammocks, & the toys are crazy fantastic! I'll be putting them in the cage shortly & will try to nab some pictures for you.

THANKS SO MUCH!!! THIS MADE MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY. :dance:

007-1.jpg

duckytile.jpg

Awww Violet you're too sweet!! I loooved that pattern and almost pouted myself into making a different set to send you and giving in to put it in my boys' cage hehehe So glad I was able to bless your furbabies with some furniture <3 Much love their way and very welcome sister :D

I just wanted to say that they are loving the set (me as well!). I thought the teeny cube was adorable, & big old Minx just scooted herself in, snuggly as could be. & the whiffle ball toy was a HUGE... HUGE hit! I watched them all night trying to get the items off. I do hope you are selling those, as my babies certainly enjoyed theirs (& they don't enjoy many toys).

I have some pics I'll post once I get caught up. :thumbup:

But thank you thank you thank you. I was really hoping my secret santa was going to include some hammocks, as I just never find the time!!! :dance:

HA! My babies are the same way with the small cubes...I've put in tons of them (various sizes) over the last 2 and a half years and for some reason, the fattest lil boogers I have will pile up in the smaller cubes mroe often than the larger ones. I have a picture somewhere on the forum of FIVE of my boys when they were hornery little teenagers piled up in one of those 6x6 cubes lol
Coming from you and your rattums, it's especially a HUGE compliment <3 Wish I had half of your talent for sewing!

pshuga03 Just keep at it. I find that even now I'm still learning something new... some way to make them better, make them faster, etc. It's all just a learning process, & it takes time to really "bond" with your machine. :laugh4: Also, I loved the fancy top stitch pattern you used on the tunnel. I don't have a stitch like that in my patterns... what machine are you using?

I have been out of "working order" here at the Pshuga03 house because I went back to school to get a medical degree and have opened my own clinic here in town. I have some cute new things that I've slow-mo sewed and will have posted within a few days.
Just wanted to give a heads-up that I'm not "gone" and still kickin' like a chicken with my last precious boy and 2 girlies. I hope to be doing mostly pre-made set sales instead of custom as I am working now and not just at home or at school...life is crazy, but I love my new path!
I also have several really cute fabrics purchased and in the closet ready to be sewn into Furbaby Furniture premades instead of photographed and placed on the website, so be watching this thread! :joy:

Back