• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Furbaby Furniture Premades - all sets for sale, 1st post!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshuga03

Premade Sets below are for sale NOW (at a cheaper price than a custom order, since I'm able to sew at my leisure rather than on a time crunch with school and work going full time :giggle: ) and do not include shipping. Custom orders can also be done, see my website at http://www.furbabyfurniture.com for item types and fabrics available. Thank you for all of your orders you guys! I loooove making things for your babies to enjoy...you ROCK!! :thumbup:

RUBBER DUCKY SET - SOLD!
2 corner hammocks
1 6 in. cube
1 tube
1 large rectangular double decker
1 matching tassel fringe toy
ETA - swiss cheese inspired liners not included :giggle: just wanted to give you a better idea as to how the set would fill one level of a FN and didn't want the pan/shelf bare :nod: I also included a picture of the fabric up close, since the picture turned out so small.
007-1.jpg

duckytile.jpg

BABY ANIMAL DOT SET - $15 + shipping *SOLD*
2 - 10x13 flat hammocks
1 - 6 inch cube
babyanimaldots.jpg

JUNGLE SET - $22 + shipping *SOLD*
1 - 6 inch cube
2 - 9x12 rectangular flat hammocks
1 - 11x12 Snuggle sack with grommets
JungleSet.jpg

that cube is very cute. and i love the website... you did a good job! the prices pretty much fit it also. i also sew things for my ratties all the time otherwise i would be ordering. when i replied to the secret santa i was hoping that homemade things are welcome... because even though i don't make them perfectly my furbabies love them! and they're fun to make/something to do. :nod:

Baby Animal Dots set up for grabs again...sale fell through/decided no pink for her boy rats after all :giggle:

Back