Fabric Addicts Anonymous

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went shopping the other day and it was sooooo hard to limit myself.

I've randomly decided that when it comes to hammocks Crass is a tomboy and Paya is a girlie girl.

For Crass:
DSC01934.jpg

With dark blue fleece.

For Paya:
DSC01938.jpg

With lilac fleece.

DSCN0329.jpg

I LOVE these fabrics, and I got them really cheap. I think I'll go back to get the rest on the left when I have more money... and the stuff on the right is probably going to get turned into something for my girls <3

I found out I can get a whole garbage bag of fleece for 6$ (Or 3$ if I get a discount) at my work! I also can get leaf patterns, army digital or camouflage fleece for 3$/meter.

Wonderful find :)! (Ill edit pictures in later)

I bought a piece from the remnant bin today. It's reversible - one side white with pretty black flowers and the other side black with paisley and leaves. It's about 36" by 12".
Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? Very new to sewing! I'd like to make something reversible, but I'm not sure how to do it without ugly seams on one side!

DSCN0353.jpg

My fabric bin is starting to fill up, so I figured I would take a picture of some of the fabric in there- the fleece and flannel. I'm loving all the color! Can't wait to buy more... :giggle:

DSCN0397.jpg

I was cleaning out the garage last night when I found this ADORABLE bugs fleece! It was something my mom had bought to make PJ pants for my brother, but he hated it (of course). I just love it! It's so cute and playful. Plus, since it was original intended to make pants, there's TONS. Since there's so much, she says I can use some too! -dances-

I finally got my two fleeces the other day... and I have no idea what to do with them! Do I make liners, or do I make hammock sets? I'm low on liners (4 sets) and have tons of hammocks but I have nothing that matches lol These are the ones....

32a65866.jpg

24ed6b7f.jpg

I ended up not getting the minkee prints sadly, just wasn't in the budget with the move so I had to return them.

PitLuvs said:
I finally got my two fleeces the other day... and I have no idea what to do with them! Do I make liners, or do I make hammock sets? I'm low on liners (4 sets) and have tons of hammocks but I have nothing that matches lol These are the ones....

32a65866.jpg

24ed6b7f.jpg

I ended up not getting the minkee prints sadly, just wasn't in the budget with the move so I had to return them.

You could make liners and THEN once the liners are chewed you can use the remaining parts to make hammocks!

Thats what I do :)

Woohoo! I just found a lilac fleece baby changing mattress cover (like a fitted sheet) that fits the large CN pan. It was just hangin out in my closet! :dance:

Two parcels w. pretty fabric arrived this week :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pretty fabric by littledevils, on Flickr

Decided to turn the poppy seed fabric into 2 pillows for the new couch we bought on the weekend. The green will be a quilt. The rest is still undetermined. Either way... I still have another quilt on the go so won't actually use this fabric til probably fall.

Back