Fabric Addicts Anonymous

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one that I'm not "sharing" :thumbup: Going to make myself a quilt out of this one

5601265171_102c18f74d.jpg

LOL I buy it all when I can find some.. :cheeky: And no, sorry... not sharing, it's too rare and too special, I want it ALL. There's really not a lot of it. I only ever found 1/2 yard in the pink one.

There's a different rat print though that I'm getting along with more of the purple rats I already had:

5601911766_86599968f9.jpg

The purple rats will be a fundraiser for LMR again.. maybe a quilt to auction off. Will see... But the green is all mine as it's my fav color.

ruthlessbliss said:
Photo40.jpg

I picked this flannel up from Joanns last night with no idea what to do with it...
But there was only a little over a yard left, and I couldn't stand leaving it there!

I'd give me left leg for that, I collect dog prints hehe Very cute!!

ruthlessbliss said:
Photo40.jpg

I picked this flannel up from Joanns last night with no idea what to do with it...
But there was only a little over a yard left, and I couldn't stand leaving it there!

Love it!!!

Love that dog print! Funny enough I got had same but the patterns/colors of the dogs are different, mine are a bit softer colors. I used it for a quilt for my grandma.

littledevils said:
The one that I'm not "sharing" :thumbup: Going to make myself a quilt out of this one

WOW! *Eyes bulge out of head!!!* I can see why you're not sharing... green is my fave. colour too. This fabric is gorgeous!! :D

littledevils said:

So, whatever scraps or leftovers from that will get made into tiny pouches? Right? And I can buy them? YES?!?!?!?!?!?

Green is my favourite colour and it was bugging me that the tiny pouches didn't come in green, hehehehe

I have to say... I'm quite surprised to see just how many people there are on here who have green as their fav color... Usually when I tell people that green is my fav color they look at me as if I'm crazy!

smmmiley - A friend of mine just showed me that first one last night! I really like that one too. But I like mine better mwahahaha. Spoonflower.. totally addicted! There's some gorgeous, gorgeous fabric there, not just rats.

Funny, green is my least favorite color BUT its my favorite color to pair with another! Green/Pink... Green/blue... green/purple.... I love green with everything but not by itself lol

These are my newest fleeces coming... but these ones are all mine. No sharing this time, I got very little of my last fleece lol

32a65866.jpg

24ed6b7f.jpg

And these are my minkee solids, I have no idea what to make with these yet. Might combine with above prints to make a set for each cage?

1bea7a85.gif

3677f4b1.jpg

80649e0c.gif

Moon said:
littledevils said:

So, whatever scraps or leftovers from that will get made into tiny pouches? Right? And I can buy them? YES?!?!?!?!?!?

Green is my favourite colour and it was bugging me that the tiny pouches didn't come in green, hehehehe

I could faint at the sight of that fabric! I love green, especially this shade. Moon, I'll wrassle you for the scraps. :giggle:

Back