Eye secretion

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bronwyn said:
Me too. ;)

He weighed 420 grams yesterday so I'll keep an eye on that weight. He's so wonderful with the injections, very patient, very submissive. I wish there was a camera handy earlier...I had just injected him with Baytril and cuddled him up in my sweater on a rocking chair by the fire. Islay was sleeping on my feet, and Alice, my cat, snuggled up on my lap right beside him. He's still a bit unsure of what to make of her but she licked his head, giving him quite the hairdo. :giggle: The two were napping on my lap together after that cute gesture. :heart:

*melts*

Got fingers and paws crossed down here for him. :heart:

Just one suggestion, if you do have a suspicion of CHF you might want to do a 3 day diagnostic dosing with lasix/enalapril. If there's no heart issue, it will do absolutely nothing, and can be used at the same time as his baytril. If there's a heart issue, he will show improvements and then you can get a head start on making him truly feel better. :mrgreen:

Bronwyn said:
Me too. ;)

He weighed 420 grams yesterday so I'll keep an eye on that weight. He's so wonderful with the injections, very patient, very submissive. I wish there was a camera handy earlier...I had just injected him with Baytril and cuddled him up in my sweater on a rocking chair by the fire. Islay was sleeping on my feet, and Alice, my cat, snuggled up on my lap right beside him. He's still a bit unsure of what to make of her but she licked his head, giving him quite the hairdo. :giggle: The two were napping on my lap together after that cute gesture. :heart:

:heart: so sweet.

Back