Cooper had surgery (graphic pictures) Dec 2002-Apirl 11 2010

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can check out the last video...it will amaze you. He can run and turn on a dime. I never thought he would be able to move like that.....and to go for an hour and a half walk through the woods.......

Wow he's such a beautiful doggy. He looks extremely happy, hope the healing goes well for him, he will be running and playing again in no time!

Cooper looks awesome, running, jumping and playing as if his life was never on hold. Both those video's put a huge smile on my face. There is something about watching animals and the way they live their lives. So simple yet so fun.

He looks great, and that last video is too sweet... he's clearly having a blast and is no worse for wear!

HAHA just watched the video of cooper... its amazing how able he is! Hes so happy and isnt afraid to fight the other doggies for sticks! Wouldnt it be great to have the optimism of a dog!

He looks soooooo good! Doesn't seem to bother him at all now. And that speed.....WOW! :joy:

My dogs should be happy....I think my whole life is dedicated to them. Somedays it feels like all I do is make sure the dogs are happy....

Dahlas said:
My dogs should be happy....I think my whole life is dedicated to them. Somedays it feels like all I do is make sure the dogs are happy....

Hah I know that feeling!

He looks great, zoomin around.
What a handsome guy.

Yesterday my sweet boy lost his battle with cancer. About 6 weeks ago he developed two more tumors.....the same kind of aggressive cancer that took his leg. Chemo was not an option for this type of cancer but we began prednisone in hopes of slowing tumor growth. 2 weeks later he developed two more tumors...and we had those removed.....within two days after that he had 6 more tumors.....they were growing SO fast. We couldn't keep up...... We tried....very hard.
Friday morning he stopped eating...and he had more tumors all over his body..he had difficulty moving around. He was very tired. We spent Saturday with him. Loving him and cuddling him....Sunday morning we took him to visit a friend whom he loved very much......and then we went to our vet. We all laid with him on the floor and told him how much we loved him and that he was the best dog we had ever known......on April 11th 2010 our dear sweet boy went quietly to the rainbow bridge. Now we have to try and learn to live without him......It will not be easy.
We are blessed with great friends and many people who knew and loved Cooper. The messages and letters have been pouring in.....and we are so thankful for them all.

coopheartsizes.jpg

I am so sorry Dahlas! This is so sad to hear.

It was really wierd reading this because it was like deja vu. My neighbors dog who looked just like your boy lost his battle with cancer at 8 years of age....soo sad...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so so sorry :( My rottie Zeus lost a leg, and eventually his life, to cancer as well. I know how awful it can be.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here. :cuddle:

Back