Chilly Rats Home (baby pics Pg4+)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smilez_n_hugs said:
lizmo1221 said:
I thought I spied a lot of boy-part "swelling" the other day! Lol

Heh...I have no idea how you saw swelling. If it wasn't for the nipples we would still be confused. These are some weird babies.

Ya there were a few that my first instinct was "boy," but I could see how someone would call them girls... some are very ambiguous!

But now we know, and now we wait for names! I think I might know what they might be.... :wink:

What a miracle that Chelle got this young lass just in the nick of time!

Oh, those dumbo ears makes me want some. But I know better.

Please keep posting pics of their growth progress and changes. It's really fascinating and educational.

Today the babies celebrate their 10-day-birthday. They're getting bigger every minute, I can no longer hold them all in one hand, I need two hands to fit them in.

They're learning to groom, which is adorable.
DSC_2715.jpg

They also are almost all showing some killer-nice shading, these are going to be some gorgeous smeezers.
DSC_2713.jpg

They're becoming fuzzier by the day.
DSC_2731.jpg

And more alert, too! They know when I'm making kissy noises at them, and turn towards me when I call out to them.
DSC_2726.jpg

I almost caught a yawn...
DSC_2737.jpg

For all those who have been waiting, I do believe I'll post names tomorrow or the next day, depending on how busy I am. I'm getting ready for another TV show that we're doing on Sunday, so I might not have time before that, but I'll try!

And for now, I'll leave you all with this video :)
[youtube:1bo6a2sv]u2HLP8S6KcE[/youtube:1bo6a2sv]

They all want to be on the bottom where its warm. So cute.
What show is on Sunday and when will it b aired?

I have to say... I'm smitten with the rolls of baby fat, lol - it's incredible how chubby they get, then all of a sudden they go all lean and grow like weeds!

With tonight being Halloween, and the babies being two weeks old tomorrow, and with me promising to post their names... without further ado...

Boys:
Dr. Frank
Brad
Dr. Everett
Scott
Riff Raff
Eddie
Rocky Horror

Girls:
Janet
Magenta
Columbia

Will get pictures up tomorrow! :)

Happy two-week-birthday, babies!

And what's this I see?
DSC_2801.jpg

No... it can't be...
DSC_2795.jpg

Yes... it is! Eyes!
DSC_2814.jpg

Only on one boy so far, though. Heh.

They're getting pretty good at cleaning themselves.
DSC_2838.jpg

And their bums are getting so dark!
DSC_2845.jpg

Their ears are huge.
DSC_2846.jpg

And they JUST barely fit in one hand... and they only stay if no one moves, because if they start moving, they fall out.
DSC_2877.jpg

Compared to Day 1...
DSC_2339.jpg

Happy birthday, babies. You get cuter by the day.
DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2882.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart:

eyes!!!!!

And they are SO BIIIIIIG!!!

And the names! Good stuff, I love Rocky Horror!!! Great choice!

I can't believe how big they are!

Back