Chilly Rats Home (baby pics Pg4+)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smilez_n_hugs said:
[quote="Sapphy-San":2hmkxcz1] And I like your nail polish.. >x> :giggle:

Hahah thanks!

These babies are growing too fast.[/quote:2hmkxcz1]

You're welcome! And they are! :eek: Soon they will be fuzzier and then they will have eyeballs..After that...*sniffles*They'll get bigger!

They're growing sooooooo fast... they're even bigger tonight than when you saw them last night, Jenny. It's nuts.

Really? Thats so quick! I wonder what they will look like next time I see them! haha

I know this is what parents ALWAYS say - but they grow up so quick... well sometimes... I have some that still act like babies :giggle:

Can't wait to see them again!!!

xxchelle said:
DSC_2562.jpg

I nominate for RPOM!

lizmo1221 said:
xxchelle said:

I nominate for RPOM!

Second!! Def love that nail polish Smilez! haha

I can't believe how fast they are growing!! It seems nuts to think it was just their mom and uncles here not long ago lol Can't wait to see the fur growing in, and then opening their eyes, and then...bah..just too cute to see this!!

Can I have a "Chelle fails at sexing" title, please?

We juuuuust have the start of nipples, and there's 3 girls and 7 boys. Gah.

At least my names fit a bit better now.

New pictures from tonight!

DSC_2654.jpg

DSC_2659.jpg

DSC_2683.jpg

DSC_2695.jpg

DSC_2665.jpg

There's two babies who are "different", a PEW and a beige hooded (with a tiiiiiiiiiiny head spot). The rest are all a gorgeous dark bluey beige. The PEW is in the middle, the hoodie on the right, and the "regular" beige on the left.

DSC_2706.jpg

Back