Chilly Rats Home (baby pics Pg4+)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boy I currently have who I just picked up from a guy in Barrie, his testicles were pretty farish up. From the pic he looked like a she. But when I held him I could see them.

ForumHubby said:
StaceyM said:
lilspaz68 said:
Sapphy,the boys probably pulled their testicles into their bodies because of the cold.

So shrinkage is a real thing, not just an excuse?

Perhaps they were in the pool?

:giggle:

I got up this morning and went to say hi to Momma and I saw some definite baby kicks so she should pop soon before she get too much bigger. Poor girl :(

Awww look at her baby belly love handles:

IMG_0548.jpg

Most definitely - gorgeous long face, especially considering she's a dumbo (I find they're more wedge-shaped heads).

I hope it's a very easy birth with only a few very tiny pups...

I am sooo over joyed to see they are now in such amazing hands!! Wow, you got such good pics lol They would NOT let me take much as you saw lol and she has definitely ballooned up more, I'm glad we got everything done yesterday so she will be able to deliver in the comfort and peace of your home Chelle.

I guess we'll never know what happened to the rest, or even who they were as this woman obviously had no clue since she told me three girls and it ended up two boys and a girl.... :redhot: and yea, when I got them out I so no signs of males, and it took a good two hours before the biggest boy 'let me know' he was a he :giggle: and then with the smallest, he would only sit marginally still if I cupped him to my body to move him, so it was pure luck he decided to use his back legs to try and scratch at me when I was getting them ready to meet with Stacey and I caught the glimpse of him...lol

Is everyone still going to the vets Wednesday, or do you think mama will hold out that long?

There's no way baby girl will hold out until Wednesday. I'll be surprised if she doesn't give birth today. I can feel the babies wiggling about under her skin.

xxchelle said:
There's no way baby girl will hold out until Wednesday. I'll be surprised if she doesn't give birth today. I can feel the babies wiggling about under her skin.

Wow!! :joy: I hope she has a small litter and everything goes smoothly!!!

Aw, Hooray! Hope they all come out ok. Beautiful babies! I have GGMR so bad. I want some of them already, and um, they're in another country...

After asking Zooy's permission, we've decided to name the baby girl Glinda :)

We got some great birthing shots. She gave birth to a total of 10 beautiful pink wriggly babies, and is nursing them right now. We caught most of it on camera.

Glinda: I'm not going to get any privacy throughout this, am I?

DSC_2267.jpg

Me: Nope.

DSC_2270.jpg

DSC_2278.jpg

DSC_2283.jpg

Yes, that baby is still attached. Heh. She seems unconcerned.

DSC_2289.jpg

I forgot how tiiiiny pinkies are.

She's now resting and nursing. I'll take some group shots later, after she's had a chance to recoup from, ya know, pushing 10 babies out her hoo-ha.

Back