Chilly Rats Home (baby pics Pg4+)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
Ronda,

Can you check your email and if you talk to Stacey can you relay Chelle's message on?

Thanks! :thumbup:

Checked that e-mail already...I'll shout her a text but will let her know when she calls if she doesn't reply...

They've made it to London, and were just passed off to Chelle and gang. They were a lot younger than I had expected, and are now two boys and one girl. Fingers crossed for one very small and very cute litter, looks like it will be very soon.

StaceyM said:
They've made it to London, and were just passed off to Chelle and gang. They were a lot younger than I had expected, and are now two boys and one girl. Fingers crossed for one very small and very cute litter, looks like it will be very soon.

Glad to hear everything's worked out!! Would've updated sooner but we didn't even get out of the laundry mat til after 9:30PM, made late supper, and had to get the garbage and recycling out lol Busy busy night!

Keep us updated Chelle!

Asheka said:
StaceyM said:

Glad to hear everything's worked out!! Would've updated sooner but we didn't even get out of the laundry mat til after 9:30PM, made late supper, and had to get the garbage and recycling out lol Busy busy night!

Keep us updated Chelle!

Yes! Updates! In pictures!

StaceyM said:

These rats just keep changing genders at the speed of light! :giggle: :laugh4:

Just got home not that long ago, and I'm starving so I'm eating.

Yes, there's two boys and one VERY pregnant girl. The three of them are so bonded that I really wish I could have e-spayed her and kept her with them. For right now, the three of them are still together, she's out with me because I want to keep her with her boyfriends until the last possible minute (and at this point it doesn't really matter if they do the nasty). I'll be splitting them before I go to bed tonight.

I'd estimate them at around 4 months old.

xxchelle said:
Just got home not that long ago, and I'm starving so I'm eating.

Yes, there's two boys and one VERY pregnant girl. The three of them are so bonded that I really wish I could have e-spayed her and kept her with them. For right now, the three of them are still together, she's out with me because I want to keep her with her boyfriends until the last possible minute (and at this point it doesn't really matter if they do the nasty). I'll be splitting them before I go to bed tonight.

I'd estimate them at around 4 months old.

I'm still convinced she's the boy's mother because she and mine were snuggly that night before all hell broke loose....Damn person who owned them, wish she would have said more on the phone, only that the mama and papa were still in there with them. She's the only one without markings and supposedly it was parents and kids only in the cage. No outsides. UGH...

They need their bonding time for now. :) And cuddles. And a treat for being so cute.

Hate to break it to you but that's not possible, she's way too young for your boy to be her son. In fact, it's more likely he's the father of her current litter.

Baby girl:
DSC_2261.jpg

DSC_2248.jpg

Boy 1:
DSC_2228.jpg

DSC_2234.jpg

Boy 2:
DSC_2240.jpg

DSC_2244.jpg

They're now separated (poor babies, no rat should ever have to be alone, it just makes me so MAD that she's not only alone now but is pregnant with this litter when she's much too young... ugh). I'm off to bed.

xxchelle said:
Hate to break it to you but that's not possible, she's way too young for your boy to be her son. In fact, it's more likely he's the father of her current litter.

I didn't say he was the son. I said he's the father. I said it was possible for her to be the mother of the boys that are with her now and that the boy I have is their father and the father of the litter she carries since she's appeared to be the only odd ball out.

Ahh okay, the way it was phrased:

I'm still convinced she's the boy's mother because she and mine were snuggly that night

confused me. Anyways, I'm 99% sure her and these two boys are sister and brothers. They're the same age (3-4 months), so it's not possible for her to be their mother either. Your boy is older and was *probably* alpha so is *probably* the dad to her current litter, and maybe dad to her and her brothers, maybe not, but that's just speculation. I don't know who else was in the cage before we got to them.

xxchelle said:
Ahh okay, the way it was phrased:

I'm still convinced she's the boy's mother because she and mine were snuggly that night

confused me. Anyways, I'm 99% sure her and these two boys are sister and brothers. They're the same age (3-4 months), so it's not possible for her to be their mother either. Your boy is older and was *probably* alpha so is *probably* the dad to her current litter, and maybe dad to her and her brothers, maybe not, but that's just speculation. I don't know who else was in the cage before we got to them.

Sorry..-_-;; I have issues when it comes to explaining my thoughts. I guess we really won't know..the woman said the mama was there...but we all know how reliable she ended up being. Mama may have be adopted out before hand or lost or kept. Current younger mama is the only mama there, so she might have been referring to that. God only knows. She didn't even know what she had, girl or boy. The boys you have didn't look like boys in the dark, let me tell you. All I remember is there been more in that cage then what you and I have.

We'll never know. ):

Back