Camilla's 15 babies. Day 29 pics pg 24 pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Velma checked her over and thinks she'll probably go this weekend. She said it's for sure way to late for her to get a spay. *sigh* so we're doin the waiting game.

so miss Camilla's weight yesterday went from 326g on thursday to 337 yesterday. She's really looking like she swalloed a tenis ball now. She'll probably have them today or tomorrow. At least Ang is home with her all day to keep an eye on her.

:gaah: :gaah:

the waiting would KILL ME!!!!!! .... and is.....and we are nowhere near this stage yet.....

go not-so-lil Millie!!!

HOLY FREAKING TENNIS BALL SYNDROM... ill post pics in a sec.. im feeling impatient lol... shes just chillin with griffin on the desk with me right now... i havent felt any babies.. well a couple times i wasnt sure.. could have been a baby or her rib lol going to be soon for sure.. i hope haha :gaah: :laugh4:
DSCF0040-2.jpg

DSCF0042-2.jpg

Snufflez said:
She looks very uncomfortable..lol... Is she a PEW Rex?? Well here are wishes for a safe delivery

She's a PEW we think she does have some Rex in her. She has some curly wiskers and the fur on her head is more curly. Kinda different

Have you been weighing her at the same time every day?

Can you post all those weights so I can figure out where she is in her pregnancy? I am getting a bit too good at this. :doh:

Feb 1- 300
FEb 2- 315
Feb 3- 327
Feb- 4 same
Feb 5- 337
Feb 6-350
Feb 7 today- not weighed yet.

We weight her at the same time around 1030pm. (We work weird hrs so for some reason it just ended up being that time lol)

I'll get Ang to take another pic of her today. She's looking bigger and bigger each day. Yesterday she was starting to look lump. She's gotta be close...if she has more then 14 kids I'm going to cry lol

If she's getting that seriously lumpy shape its pretty soon. :) She had her "stall" and now is gaining consistently over 10 grams a day, I am going to guess soon :)

Cityratt said:
Maybe the girls will pop on the same day! this sounds all too familiar to me....

*hugs* to you guys!

lol I just posted pretty much the same thing in your thread. Didn't even see you posted the same thing here lol too funny.

I bet that's what's going to happen. Then everyone will be torn which baby thread to watch lol

Camilla is getting really lumpy! I also am pretty sure I felt something kick my finger twice. I can feel the bubs in there but don't see any movement yet.

We weighed her and she is 367! She's HUGE lol

DSCF0063-1.jpg

Enjoying some home made banana soy milk
DSCF0066-2.jpg

Back