Camilla's 15 babies. Day 29 pics pg 24 pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunnydance: Wont be long now... thinking of you camilla!!! hopefully she got rested up last night cause after tonight shes not going to have any peace and quiet!

ya... we gave her some egg and banana today.. hope that gave her some extra energy ... im sure the banana would have anyway.. ugh.. why do i have to be at work whenever they go into labor..lol cant wait to get home to cheer sweet camilla on.. :dance:

I think it's still going to be a few hrs yet. I haven't seen any significant blood yet like when their water breaks. She's looking more and more uncomfortable. She will lay half in the box and half out like Hermione did before she started contractions. So I think contractions will start in another hr or so.

This is what she looks like. She'll kinda stretch out as if she could go into contractions and just lays there.

lol I'll tell her Velma.

9pmjustlayintheresomebloodspots.jpg

Oh good luck deary!!! When Jackie was that big we though she would have them within 2 days and it took 5!! I pray for a small litter this time!!!

She was going stir crazy and wanted to come out of the cage so she's laying behind my neck right now. I just weighed her and she weighs the same as yesterday. I haven't seen or felt any babies move yet but I could feel them in there.
Haven't seen any more blood spots either so looks like it'll be probably in the wee hrs of the morning that she'll have them?

Anything else we should do for her?

She looked so content when you put your hand in the cage. What a sweet little girl.
Fingers crossed for a safe delivery. :hugs:

When our girls were having the babies we made sure the room was quite dark and there was *no* noise at all and left them to it. Just keep popping in to check nothing has gone wrong, but you shouldn't need to interupt at all.

nothing yet... lol .... gave her some puppy chow with a bit of evoo this morning .... her belly is so big, but i havent felt any movement . should be soon tho :panic: :happydance:
i was holding her for a bit and she was bruxing away lol. she stopped nipping at us.. so the trust has prolly set in im thinking ... tho if i was a rattie and someone was giving me egg and puppy chow and other numm numms id prolly brux for them too :giggle:

I'm thinking it was a false alarm last night. I don't see any more blood specs on the papertowel. Just have to keep an eye on her. I'll get Velma to check her out when she gets here.

Back