Boys' RI-update 06/05

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, he used up the last of the stuff before he got back to me. but he hasn't been acting as if he were in pain at least. tehre is no stretching or poofiness. he's fairly active too. it just doesn't look right but the hematoma would make sense for that.

is there another pain med i should use then? or should i just leave well enough alone and keep an eye on it? it really doesn't seem like he is in any pain so i'm not sure a pain med would help anyway. but it does look painful...

If there's no pain then I wouldn't worry too much. I had a butcher neuter Wilbur and Otto (he over anesthetized them) and I also was concerned about their recovery but it turned out fine. :)

He's eating and drinking normally again?

magic update: his swelling seems to have gone down some more since monday. and he still doesn't seem bothered by it. do i need to take him in to have the stitches removed?

bribery update: his breathing did seem to be getting better. but today it seems even faster then before and he's back to not acting llike bribery again. everything was improving and now it seems like he's almost back to square one, all in one day. this was the first day of once a day dosing too. maybe that's it. he just needs a bit longer on the twice a day? or should i try a new med?

stewart update: his breathing seems just about normal now. but i think he broke his foot! :panic: please see URGENT-what to do with a broken foot?!??

Back