"Big Angry Live Rat for Food" - Baby Pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, how sweet!
Look at that mean, rude, cruel, aggresive, unbreedable RODENT!
How DARE she not allow this totally rad breeder dude to treat her like worthless baby-making meat! :rant:

The babies are super cute, congrats to mama and everyone involved that rescued her. <3333

Day 11 pics...sad news for the boy lovers...the boy is NOT the dumbo, its the girl, which is now Liz's...she's ecstatic. LOLOL. I think the boy is a wannabe dumbo. Serves me right for doing baby pics before I am fully awake. :p

And we have "eyes" starting!! The little black boy and the blue hoodie girl :D

The boys

Apr914blackboyhaseyesat11daysold.jpg~original

Mr. Wannabe Dumbo

Apr914babyboywannabedumboday11.jpg~original

Apr914babyboysday11.jpg~original

Apr914babyboyday11.jpg~original

Liz's girls got the rest of the pics :D

Apr914Lizsgirls.jpg~original

Apr914Lizsgirls11daysold2.jpg~original

Apr914Lizsgirls11daysold.jpg~original

Hello ladies!!

Apr914Lizsgirls11daysold3.jpg~original

Liz's dumbo lass

Apr914Lizsdumbogirl.jpg~original

Haiii world!!

Apr914Lizsdumbogirl2.jpg~original

this is exquisite torture, I love seeing the photos but I sooooooooooo wish I could have me a baby! any one of them would do
that first chubby fella seems to be calling out to me, can't you hear him...??
lol

It is torture seeing these pics, but it is a sweet torture... LOL

It makes me want to go rescue another preggo mama. The babies are always adorable, and the mama always ends up being one of my favourites. :heart:

It is torture seeing these pics, but it is a sweet torture... LOL

It makes me want to go rescue another preggo mama. The babies are always adorable, and the mama always ends up being one of my favourites. :heart:

I agree, where can I find me one!!! Hopefloats you always seem to find one - send her my way

You poor poor people will be suffering today!

There will be no baby fix today as it is a Vet Day (Tosca with her terrible hip tumour to see if its operable..I don't think so, but at 13 months I have to find out :(). Vet day means up at 5:30 am and getting home at 7:30-8:00 pm tonight...they are very exhausting days, with the stress of waiting for a good or bad answer during the day... :worry:

I did pull out the babies last night to see if anymore had sprouted eyes though and snapped a couple of pics.

Jenny's girl was next then the black girl of Liz's...

Apr914Jennysgirl.jpg~original

Apr914JennyandLizsgirls.jpg~original

Apr914Jennysgirl-1.jpg~original

Apr914Lizsgirlhaseyes.jpg~original

I did manage to get some pics of Ara nursing for the first time. I put her back in once her babies were back and they were tumbling around the cage (eyes or no eyes) like clumsy puppies...she kept grabbing them and heaving them into the corner...then she decided the best way to keep them put was to nurse them LOL Normally she's under the nest with maybe her head sticking out as she nurses under it so this is not something I was ever able to catch before LOL

apr914Aranursingherlitter3.jpg~original

apr914Aranursingherlitter2.jpg~original

apr914Aranursingherlitter.jpg~original

Aw they just keep getting cutier and cutier!! I think momma might be having about enough of those little nuggets - she needs a playpen to put them in !!

Back