"Big Angry Live Rat for Food" - Baby Pics :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some of them are mis-marked Siamese/Himi. Google "Siamese hooded rat" and look back at the earlier baby pics, you can see the dark points on some of them. Siamese is the color (like black or agouti) and hooded is the marking so you get Siamese coloring but only on the "hooded" part of the rat. XD

Sorry to hear about Lilly :(
She was a lucky rattie to have you right to her last breath! I know how hard and yet peaceful that moment is...and now I'm crying....
So here's cuteness and some captions I thought of...
Oh, umm you're not my mom!
u3e8a8av.jpg

Ugh Mooom I can do it myself!
mejare9e.jpg

I am going away today up to see my elderly mom, and of course on the way picking up some very old needy rats. My brother graciously is letting me meet up with a woman in Barrie to get these boys. :D

One is very very sick, and will need desperate nursing as soon as I get my hands on him. I am wondering if my brother will mind waiting while I sub-q the poor lad as he's very dehydrated. We are just praying he makes it til I can get him today at 1 pm.
So what happened?! I've been looking for a thread but didn't see one.

Baby pics on the link....I just don't have time to post all of them again :D

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/rattiluv/library/?view=recent&page=1

There might be a couple more though. Kallie is out with me when her siblings are back in the cage. Her sitesr and brothers are very norml, active, 4rough and tumble very happy with people. Kallie is sensitive. She screams when picked up, hangs back, so I have her out with me to work with her and so far she's bruxxed in my ear and now is giving me kisses and even grooming my fingers...I just had to slow and soften things up for her. She's lovely :heart:

Back