Bagel - Not Well at All :( 05/08

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all knew that Bagel would get better in Shelagh's loving care!
:bliss:

Give my great-grandson a kiss from his grammy! :kisses:

MumsyRat said:
We all knew that Bagel would get better in Shelagh's loving care!
:bliss:

Give my great-grandson a kiss from his grammy! :kisses:

As soon as I get home!!!
kissss.gif

Oh no!!...Bagel is really not well now :sad3: This is extra hard since I had Lisbet pts today and if Bagel doesn't improve he will be taking Adia's Saturday Appointment instead of her. She is still fighting.

Bagelissickmay8.jpg

Bagel-sickmay8.jpg

My poor wee man. I have only had him in my home for less than a week but he's one of those special ones. *sniff*

lilspaz68 said:
My poor wee man. I have only had him in my home for less than a week but he's one of those special ones. *sniff*

With a personality & health issues like that I'm beginning to think more and more that his Daddy is Junior. That whole line of rats had exceptional personalities but all of them died young. They were my :heart: rats who broke my heart when they left me way too soon. :cry2:

Oh no Bagel Man! Please give him some snuggles from us here in Guelph....
*sends healing vibes his way*

What a special little man...

poor little bagel :(

:hugs: to both of you. Shelagh you truly are amazing for taking this little guy on when you had your hands so full already! he looks like such a wonderful little man :heart:

You may have said this already, but how old is he? perhaps its just me but he doesn't really look all that old. :?

Back