Attention all Maritime people the big Harlan question!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She hasn't called me. I wonder if the person you were talking to know's what's going on though? I'll have to go in and see if Julie is working and find out what's going on.

Please check because many of us are placing huge orders with Mumsyrat if this isn't happening very soon.

I was speaking with the store manager.

Unfortunatly due to limited space and the fact that fredricton and st john is unwilling to help out with holding so much stock or transporting Global in Moncton is unable to bring harlan in just yet...

Sorry it's taking me so long to post this, haven't been on here much. Anyways as it's been mentioned by SQ and Devela they are not bringing in Harlan. The manager told me she was hoping they would lower their minimum requirment because she wanted to bring in different items in from Harlan not just the rat lab blocks. But Harlan will not budge on changing the requirments even though she had their head office call them.
So that's crap. You'd think if they saw that people were wanting their product they would change the requirments to make money? So annoying. :rant:

We were in Global the other day and they're going to look into Native Earth. Hopefully they can get that because they do come in smaller size bags which was their issue. They just don't have the space.

Back