Attention all Maritime people the big Harlan question!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

So Ang and I were in Global pet foods yesterday. They called us and said our two sputniks were in so we went down and got them. We got talking to the girl, I think she's one of the asst manager or something 'cause she does the ordering of products, anyways we were saying how they should start carrying Harlan.
We said that the only way to get Harlan from the company was to do a big order of 1000$ which she told us was nothing because they do that all the time! They have a warehouse in Ontario or Quebec I can't remember which one, but it would house all that food and then ship it to here.We told her that she would get a TONE of business for this food from all over the maritimes. We told her about the rat shack and she said to get a tally of how many people in the maritimes would buy this food!
This would be amazing if their store would start carrying it! She said she couldn't guarantee that other global pet foods would carry it because some are privately owned but she'd look into it and see if she could get it here!

So we need to know who all would buy Harlan if they get it in? It would be great if they did this because those of you who are further away we could always pick up the Harlan and ship it with Angie's purolator discount if you couldn't get to Moncton.

I'm so excited if we can pull this off! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So we need to know how many people from NB, NS, and PEI would buy the Harlan?!!!

and (edit) many rats like the Harlan better ...

I'm in and I have 35 ratties ... so that is approx one bag of Harlan 2014 a month.

i'd consider it. i would buy at least a month or two supply to at least test how it works with my crew in any case. and i think i know at least 4 other families that would be interested. so... that's probably somewhere between 30-40 rats there.

SQ said:
and rats like the Harlan better ...

I'm in and I have 35 ratties ... so that is approx one bag of Harlan 2014 a month.

Cecily and Etta prefer the Oxbow, actually!

Moon said:
SQ said:
and rats like the Harlan better ...

Cecily and Etta prefer the Oxbow, actually!

Really, mine dig through the oxbow in hopes they will find some harlan in there ... somewhere.
They will eat the oxbow tho if there isn't any harlan.
I'll go edit my post ...

My kids started out on Harlan (it got all eaten) and it was their favorite by far. They don't really like the Oxbow all that much, and pick the Living World blocks over it every time.

I would try it. I buy the oxbow hearts and my 3 girls barely like it....but I'm making them eat it till the bag is finished haha or till global starts selling something else!

Our girls and boys eat the oxbow last lol they LOVE Harlen. They'll eat the oxbow if they have to but they prefer Harlan by far. I knew there would be a lot of interest! I really hope they're able to get it in!

Wow, that would be wonderful! the Global in Fredericton refuses to consider ordering Harlan.

Just think, they could order in the aspen chips as well as the blocks!

Count my twelve ratties in on the deal.

I'll take a few bags myself too. I bet my boys would love it. I'll probably need at least 4 bags. I've got to more furkids on the way, and judging by my ggmr, I'll probably have more :roll:

Back