Arrests at the THS

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted this in all other creatures!!!! Sometimes things actually do happen with crap like this!

Yes, that was a pretty definitive action. I know that some of you on this Forum have been working hard on getting some justice.

It is awful to read about what happened there. The guy was a real bully, and probably thought that nobody could stop him.

Glad to hear this good news especially for Vanessa, Shelagh and Moon who I know have been fighting for this for so long!

:joy:

Now I hope this will be the start of the THS becoming what it should be, and filling it's important role to help the animals.

For them to arrest not just the president but to go after senior officials and board of directors is HUGE. I mean...HUGE. Normally the corporate veil is pretty opaque for situations like this, I mean, sometimes they can't even pierce it for fraud and criminal cases but they got around it for an animal cruelty case --- AWESOME!

:woohoonaner: :hurray: :woohoonaner:

Wow! This news has absolutely made my day!

Bye Tim! No one's gonna miss you!

I am so glad to hear about this. Hopefully they are charged strongly enough to set steep punishment precedent for animal cruelty. A smack on the wrist for this just won't do.

They definately had to have some good evidence to get the upper ups for this.

Congrats to all of you that helped out with all of this. :)

It's great to see some justice! Of course, in my opinion 6 months and $2000.00 is way too small of a sentence for what's been going on there! But it's FANTASTIC none-the-less! :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance: :bunnydance: :happydance:

Catibrie said:
I am so glad to hear about this. Hopefully they are charged strongly enough to set steep punishment precedent for animal cruelty. A smack on the wrist for this just won't do.

That's what sucks about our country. It said a max of $2000 fine or up to 6 monts in jail.

lj said:
Catibrie said:

That's what sucks about our country. It said a max of $2000 fine or up to 6 monts in jail.

Oh geeze. I thought it said both. Pfft. I vote 6 YEARS in jail or $200 000.00!!

Back