Another dump of snow! new photo added

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Parry Sound area is such a tricky area. It could be sunny going in and within seconds you're in a snow squall. Each time I go by there in the winter I cringe... all the way to Barrie.

ryelle said:
Lina said:
You NOT surpose to get frosts in February, :gaah:

:laugh4: Thats just SO wierd to hear

:laugh4: Just as wierd as snow in February.

I hope you all survive the storm over the weekend. We have rain forecasted for the weekend :rant: and there is suppose to be a BBQ at our place for Sunday lunch. I guess we will be BBQing in the garage and eating inside :(

Freezing rain .... ARRRGGGHHH! My unfavourite kind of weather. I think we're just supposed to get ordinary rain here. Yuck. All that does is cause flooding and ruin the snow for skiing.

Lina said:
I hope you all survive the storm over the weekend. We have rain forecasted for the weekend :rant: and there is suppose to be a BBQ at our place for Sunday lunch. I guess we will be BBQing in the garage and eating inside :(

Is it normal to rain a lot in February? Would that be your summer or spring? ...I'm so confused. lol

Your confused...... think how we feel. it is normal for us to get ever kind of weather there is in one week......we can have warm sunny days...then freezing cold, lots of snow, change to freezing rain.....all in one week....

jorats said:
Lina said:

Is it normal to rain a lot in February? Would that be your summer or spring? ...I'm so confused. lol

February is suppose to be our hottest month, middle of our summer, we have had some hot days but we should have had a lot more. Maybe March will be better :)

The last three days have been mild and so nice......today it is still mild but raining....I don't like rain but hey it is getting rid of the ice........

going to work this morning it was mild and raining. getting off work it was snowing and cold and windy. looking out the window now its bright and sunny and i can see things melting.... that has been the weather here in the last 6 and half hours....

Back