Adella's Tumour Removal Today - GREAT Update :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been watching Adella's lump to see how fast it grows and today my skitty little girl tipped her head back and I saw darkness where there was none before. Yep, a scab, and with a squeeze, lovely lovely pus. :D :bliss:

jul16AdellaandDru.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

This makes my day! It gives me hope that what took Nero isn't some death sentence that they'll all face.

RKEM said:

This makes my day! It gives me hope that what took Nero isn't some death sentence that they'll all face.

I was wondering if I should email you about this, but wasn't sure if it would be pouring salt in the wound over Nero's loss. So glad you are as happy as I am :joy:

lilspaz68 said:
RKEM said:

I was wondering if I should email you about this, but wasn't sure if it would be pouring salt in the wound over Nero's loss. So glad you are as happy as I am :joy:

No worries. There was really nothing that could be done for Nero ... maybe if I had caught the lump earlier in the week and gotten the surgery done before the Friday ... maybe just maybe he would have made it but when we let him go he was on his way out and miserable.

The thought of two litter mates dying of the same thing terrified me (can I tell ya how often I'm checking Gaston and Figgy for lumps especially around their necks?). At least if it's just Nero then there's less of a chance that it's something that they all have in their genes. I am happy that she gets a second chance. She is still very young. Every rat that surmounts something like that is a reason to celebrate. I am happy for you and for your furry little gal :hugs:

Back