Adella's Tumour Removal Today - GREAT Update :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Poor Adella, she's barely 16 months old, and its a bit of an ugly one. When Jorats was down I got her to "feel up" little Adella to confirm this bugger is really attached high up the chest not her neck...it can be kind of hard to tell as it pushes up onto her neck from its position. It could be a nasty/messy one to remove too. :/

May 27th..I had to push it forward with my fingers so you could see it

may27Adellastumour.jpg

This morning, growing fast...no pushing needed. :undecided:

jun18Adellastumour.jpg

She's a timid girl so I am sending Keiran along with her as companion. He's gentle enough for a post-surgical patient...especially one of His Girls :heart:

may29Adella.jpg

Poor baby, another wait day? GAH *sending healing vibes* good luck little girl and to you!

Blech...Dr Munn got stuck in a very difficult surgery, so they asked if I was okay if they did Adella tomorrow. She's with Keiran so she's not alone, and they will be fed and cared for and even played with.

So the Wait continues...

*paces* i hate the waiting, I know its just something you want to get over with and hear that it went well GAH *waits with everyone* good luck girl!

Back