2010 Secret Santa Gifts!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. H will be stuck in that hammock until you physically pull him out! :giggle: Seems that he really likes being in there.

Got my SS package today!

THANKYOU SHARLEE, Leila, Melody, Ellie and Keewee!!!

HPIM6162.JPG

All the cool presents!!

HPIM6162%20%282%29.JPG

Ruby investigates a Christmas toy!

HPIM6163%20%282%29.JPG

Ruby and Duchess checking out presents

HPIM6165.JPG

missnikki said:
Got my SS package today!

THANKYOU SHARLEE, Leila, Melody, Ellie and Keewee!!!

HPIM6162.JPG

All the cool presents!!

HPIM6162%20%282%29.JPG

Ruby investigates a Christmas toy!

HPIM6163%20%282%29.JPG

Ruby and Duchess checking out presents

HPIM6165.JPG

I am SO glad the sweeties like there gifts!! :joy:
The pins are "Royal" blue just so you know. :giggle:
Melody HATED her name and chose Skye instead.....Silly girlie. :heart:

digitalangel said:
THANK YOU!! I received a wonderful card today. I was really puzzled at first and then quickly realized it was from my Santa. Its a donation towards my adoption of Mouse. It means sooooooo much to me. My boys really didn't need another hammock or toy, or treat anyways. :)

:santa:
I'm glad it got there in time, I'm a bit of a procrastinator lol. I contacted lilrascals hoping they could ship some hammocks and things to you and support them at the same time, but when she told me you were going there to adopt a rat I thought that would be an interesting gift...especially since I found out through the forum you already make hammocks and have lots of fabrics etc :p.

Also, thanks to rat.charmer for the gifts, I've always wanted some fancy hammocks. Even though they are pink I gave them to the boys because my girls would have decimated them. The little brats still chewed one corner off the cube and gave it a back door, and chewed around the top hole of the tube one though...I guess they wanted more space to fit their girth through lol.

psychopomp said
The little brats still chewed one corner off the cube and gave it a back door, and chewed around the top hole of the tube one though...I guess they wanted more space to fit their girth through lol.

:threadjacked: LOL! All of my rats chew at least one extra hole in cubes. My rats must all have done service in the military before they came to me. They tend to "do a reccy" and to "secure the perimeter" when in a new place, and they always ensure a back exit to any enclosed space. They take care of those safety issues before even before they eat a treat, when exposed to a new place (or a changed familiar place, e.g. a clean cage or play area).

After a crazy Christmas I finally got a chance to give my 3 girls their Christmas gift from Ratty Momma! They love it!! But don't take my word for it...

IMG_1834.jpg

Two red and green flat hammocks, and two pocket hammocks as well as two pillow pouches with treats inside. They haven't figured that out yet.

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

Back