2010 Secret Santa Gifts!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO RATTY MOMMA for the hammocks and the little pouches filled with rice puffs!!!!!! They hammocks were all purchased from Chelle's. I loved them! Perfect timing too because I just threw out my crew's current hammock today! I will take pictures tomorrow and post them :)

smexrat said:
handmeafish said:
hum... so my stuff came today...
but I didn't get a note... just a business card from the Rat Attack team.... in Deluth Mn. And I tried to figure it out, but I have no idea.
I got awesome hammocks! a big tube, a corner hammock, a big pockety type hammock, a smaller tube, and a pocket hammock. Ron hasn't left the big tube sense i put it in the cage, and they are loving the big flat pocket hammock.
I will post pictures when I find my memory card... Its lost in the pit of my room.

So I searched everyone on the american list... and none of them are from MN, which means that my ss is not Jan from the Rat Attack Team, unless I missed something.

lol i'm from MN but i didnt participate in SS this year. whats this rat attack team? i've never heard of it

Rat Attack is an Etsy shop I bought hammocks from this year :)

rat.charmer said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO RATTY MOMMA for the hammocks and the little pouches filled with rice puffs!!!!!! They hammocks were all purchased from Chelle's. I loved them! Perfect timing too because I just threw out my crew's current hammock today! I will take pictures tomorrow and post them :)

:giggle: your welcome.
You said they liked things they can get in so I figured the pocket hammocks would work well! & you said they chewed normal hammocks, so they have two of them they can chew all they want :D

I'll be looking foward to pic's :)

Squee!!! I'm pretty sure these are from my partner on this swap!!! Let me know who you are so I can send a HUGE thank you! I love them all, & am so thrilled to have received hammocks (in duckies, nonetheless). :dance: & the hanging to is simply amazing! What's all is hanging on it?

5294366766_0c1443193d.jpg

fenshae said:
smexrat said:
handmeafish said:
hum... so my stuff came today...
but I didn't get a note... just a business card from the Rat Attack team.... in Deluth Mn. And I tried to figure it out, but I have no idea.
I got awesome hammocks! a big tube, a corner hammock, a big pockety type hammock, a smaller tube, and a pocket hammock. Ron hasn't left the big tube sense i put it in the cage, and they are loving the big flat pocket hammock.
I will post pictures when I find my memory card... Its lost in the pit of my room.

So I searched everyone on the american list... and none of them are from MN, which means that my ss is not Jan from the Rat Attack Team, unless I missed something.

lol i'm from MN but i didnt participate in SS this year. whats this rat attack team? i've never heard of it

Rat Attack is an Etsy shop I bought hammocks from this year :)

Etsy shop? do they have like a website or something?

**FLAILS!!** Yay!!! I'm so glad you liked the duckies Violet976!! The items dangling from the fringe toy are kitty jingly toys, fruit flavored vegetable dyed bird wooden bird toy pieces, and krazy krunch kookie stars :) (made with white millet, wheat flour, dry skim milk, and anise oil) I go through those here at the house hahaha My girls especially love to play and tug until they get the scraps of material off to go hoard away aka decorate their nests with. Best thing about it is that it's sooo easy to just refill with new treats/toys :) I hope they love the new hammocks <3

fenshae said:
eeee just got my package in the mail today, as soon as I saw it I perked right up and literally had to RUN to the door to open it! *wishes I had batteries for camera*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

the rats got: a bunch of different nummy treats (yogies, crunchy treats, dried fruit, banana chips), some chew sticks and some really interesting-looking bird toys (I wonder if the babies will climb them. hmmm must try). Also can't forget the newspaper it was all packed in -- the guys LOVE newspaper, especially Stock.
Then *I* got a scented candle, a super-cute reindeer ornament, and all sorts of nummy edibles, holiday pencils, and a mug. Er, tumbler. WHATEVER IT'S AWESOME

*grin* I feel so spoiled. Thank you Chelipepper!

Im so glad u got it safe and sound and i hope the babies like it as well as mama =D

So I never found my memory card...
But on the plus side I got a new camera for Christmas!!!

so here is my SS stuff.

P1000108.jpg

Here you can see all my pretty hammocks.

P1000109.jpg

And there you can see them in the cage (The smaller tube and corner hammock are kind of hiding in the bottom.) Also it is an awesome action shot of Neville.

Thank you so much fenshae I LOVE them, and so do the boys. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm going to post pictures in a bit - I actually got the package notice on the 23rd, but that was the day I was leaving for my grandmother's, lol

So I got it today, and as the girls were sleeping I brought out Mr. Honeycomb to open it with me. I'm still crying from one beautiful present in particular, a painting my SS did of Chance, my favorite photo actually.

So once I'm not so teary-eyed I'll post photos, :)

lj said:
I think Sadie should be nominated for RPOM. :giggle: She is darn cute isn't she?
:heart: :heart: :heart:
I second if it's possible!!!!

I'm SO happy you got it hunni! and you enjoyed it! YOU deserve it!!!!!
:cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

I'm glad Brutus and Sadie enjoyed their candy canes, and your ratties, kitties, etc including YOU, enojoyed your treats too!
Merry Christmas Sweets!!!
:hugs:

What am I doing on top of the package?! I want what's inside!
SS1.jpg

This looks good!
SS2.jpg

Minemineminemineminemine!!
SS3.jpg

Got a feeling Mr. H. will like this!
SS4.jpg

I'm not leaving! I'm cozy and warm!
SS5.jpg

This is what got me all teary-eyed last night - gorgeous!
SS6.jpg

Three flast and a tube!
SS7.jpg

Still not coming out!!
SS8.jpg

Ducky wants in on the coziness!
SS9.jpg

I have to retake photos of the gorgeous rat magnets, unfortunately - they didn't turn out in focus. The Pips are deliriously happy with one of the flats and the tube, and sharing the cube!

Back