2010 Secret Santa Gifts!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figured I would start a thread for the girfts we recieve from our Secret Santa!

My gift to my secret santa will be shipped out on Friday :dance:

PS: You must take pictures of your gifts & post them for us all to see :)

Mine should be finished and sent out by the end of this week. :)

I believe we open them once they are recieved...
atleast thats what I would want my Secret Santa to do

MMak said:

That's what I would think also :)

Ratters are lucky, they don't have to wait till xmas morning :giggle:

LOL am I the only one who waits?
I get my gifts shipped to my mom's place and then the rats open them on Christmas morning like everybody else in the family. They even have to wait their turn :p If I have to wait, so do they hehehe

MMak said:

i would also like for my secret santa to open their gift when they recieve it :mrgreen:, esp if there is goodies in it as well!

Was thinking the same thing! Would love to see a couple rats in a pillow fight ~ last night, there were several "face-offs" among our rats (doing intros) and I saw this smiley and totally got a visual... pillows and fluff flying around... :pillowfight: would be hard for them not to "laugh" and then totally accept each other, don't you think!?! :laugh4: :)

Mine might be a little late getting out :sad3: Got some unexpected bills and I'l be working soon, but won't see my paycheck for a bit after.... :gaah:

Asheka said:
Mine might be a little late getting out :sad3: Got some unexpected bills and I'l be working soon, but won't see my paycheck for a bit after.... :gaah:

As long as you can get it out befor Christmas you will be fine ..but shipping takes a while during this time of year ..so you might wanna contact lj or momrat! :)

Ratty Momma said:
Asheka said:

As long as you can get it out befor Christmas you will be fine ..but shipping takes a while during this time of year ..so you might wanna contact lj or momrat! :)

Yea, shipping is brutal around Chrismtmas, so if I can't get it out by next week I'll let them know...

Back