1-18-14 Wedding! MORE PICTURES pg 5

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ratties have an official rat daddy now!! Their last names have been changed at the vet! :giggle: I've told him we cannot split up now cause 15 kids is a lot in rattie support :laugh4:

dspch911 said:
The ratties have an official rat daddy now!! Their last names have been changed at the vet! :giggle: I've told him we cannot split up now cause 15 kids is a lot in rattie support :laugh4:

Oh, yes, the prospect of that will keep,you together!

Wow, you look so beautiful and happy! Love the snowflake theme. I wish you and Al all the happiness you deserve.

What lovely surroundings for your wedding! I hope when you think back on it, you will forget about feeling under the weather and enjoy it as the first official day of the rest of your lives together. :heart:

Its official infectious bronchitis .... thank you new husband for the wedding present!!! Got some strong meds so hopefully the honeymoon we leave on in a couple days won't be miserable!!

Beautiful wedding! Congratulations. :) I love the blue and white as well - my 2 favourite colours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Sort of testing out that 'in sickness and in health' thing a little soon, eh? LOL
I hope the drugs kick in soon so you can have a great time together to really celebrate. :D

Congradulations you look amazing!!! So happy for you and I hope your feeling better soon!

Back