The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you feel better! I'm prone to headaches and occasionally migraines, so I know how it feels. :sick:

I hurt my ankle when I went camping, so it's painful to walk around. I promise I'll clean cages sometime today though... and watch a movie I rented

chicky82 said:
I promise to take down the tent trailer by the 2nd of August. Just in time to go to the truck rodeo in Norte Dame-du Nord with my bf :smiling:
One word of advice: never promise something, hoping they'll forget in a years time :doh:
And I promise to put my laundry away and not sleep on it :gaah:

I did mine :happydance: and just in time, I took it done Thursday afternoon while it was so hot!!! and not 24 hours later it rained!!! If I hadn't done it when I did, I would've had to wait for the tent trailer to dry out :cuss:

Well my promise went out the window as Wayne and I are going over to a friends tonight.

Well I kept to one anyways (I did work semi hard at work today) :lol:

Zooy, how did that promise hold up? :lol:

I promise to go sit on the couch, watch the movie Premonition and have a Radar run all over me. :crazy4:

I kinda wanna see Premonition.
I promise to.. stop watching bad decorating shows, and get out of bed! The kitchen needs to finish being cleaned.

but watch it very very carefully, its a thinking movie

It really is. Me and my brother sat there like, "Ok, this is this, this is that.." And we were soooo wrong it wasn't even funny. But it was fun trying to figure things out before we saw all of it, LOL.

Ok, I lied... the kitchen didn't get finished, but the rattie cages got cleaned... it's usually a job for Sunday but the girls are being extra stinky this week. (new favourite pee place is right in front of the door which is exactly at nose level for me, so they just seemed stinkier than usual)

And I took ratty pics! :D Always important but seldom done by me.

Well I didn't get around to anything yesterday, I had a terrible headache in the evening and went to bed earlier. So later today I'll have to finish all my cleaning. But I do promise this week I'll get everything cleaned and priced for our garage sale, and I'll go to Wasaga Beach on Monday.

Back