The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise... um... to eat pizza today. :p That's a big promise, since I'm on a strict organic diet. And this pizza will be from Casey's... Oh boy! Pineapple and ham, anyone?? :D

I failed too!! I got some things done but not all.
dishes are still in the sink. :( Have I mentioned how much I despise washing dishes yet?

Ummm...my excuse today is mindnumbingly painful cramps today...*Shelagh peers around for males of the species* You know...The Curse :tongwigl:

Awww I wish I had a walking buddy. :think:

And in my search to find that emoticon I found an even funnier one. I just need an occasion to use it, hehe.

lilspaz68 said:
I failed too!! I got some things done but not all.
dishes are still in the sink. :( Have I mentioned how much I despise washing dishes yet?

Ummm...my excuse today is mindnumbingly painful cramps today...*Shelagh peers around for males of the species* You know...The Curse :tongwigl:

I make an excellent housemate for this reason: washing dishes is an excellent outlet for stress. :D So I'd steal people's dirty dishes...hehe. Yep, I am that odd.

And darn the curse!

I haaaate dishes.

I was eternally grateful to hear my bf say one day (before we were living together) that he likes doing dishes because it relaxes him. Well, now that we live together, guess who gets to do the dishes and complains about it? LOL! Too bad, he opened his big mouth, mwahaha! :nahnah:

Lol! I'll have a new housemate as of September as I'm moving cities and we've worked out a deal that she'll cook and I'll clean. Fingers crossed it works, lol! It truly is relaxing though!

Bronwyn said:
Lol! I'll have a new housemate as of September as I'm moving cities and we've worked out a deal that she'll cook and I'll clean. Fingers crossed it works, lol! It truly is relaxing though!
That's crazy talk! :tmi:

Lucky roomate...

Actually, when Mike and I fight, I clean afterwards. We don't fight very often, so I don't clean very often LOL... but I can see how it could be theraputic.

I do the dishes only when there's no more counter space and the other 4 people here are too lazy to do them. Although I did manage to clean all the cages, dishes, vacuum and do laundry.. and I took the tent down! (Although my parents only said take it down.. no one said pack it away :cheeky: )

They really are! The problem with posting here is I'm constantly reminded of how I want more. :love1:

Mkay still haven't fulfilled my promise, lol, I only fed her :x Another hour or so of daylight :)

Back