The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's now 12 hours later, I've almost managed, his plane is 20 minutes late, and I'll need every of those 20 minutes :D but he'll come home thinking I'm the perfect housewife though looking strangely tired 8)

Bati said:
It's now 12 hours later, I've almost managed, his plane is 20 minutes late, and I'll need every of those 20 minutes :D but he'll come home thinking I'm the perfect housewife though looking strangely tired 8)

Wow!!! Impressive!!!
Glad to hear you made it!

Enjoy the homecoming and try not to fall asleep during your meals. :thud:

Bati said:
Well done! :giggle:

I used to hand out frozen peas on a plate on a storage unit, on a plate, so the mess (the shells of the peas?) would be contained. But then the girls started dropping off it because they wanted to take them back to their cage.

Today I put the plate on the floor because we can't have anymore hurt rats! I didn't think that one all the way through as now there are peas in pretty much every crook and cranny of my room.

I promise to only serve peas inside a cage.

I promise to work very hard today at work. NOT get sidetracked (ok so that's already going down the tubes). And also clean the girls cage tonight.

My promise for today is going to be very very limited. Since I woke up at 3 am with an agonizing, stop yourself from throwing up, headache. I took a muscle relaxant but that darn thing is still lurking. :( I am going to force myself to go to the grocery store (all those stupid Saturday Shoppers to contend with) and then I will see what I am capable of afterwards. :sick:

The promises may be added onto gently today. :stupid: Yep that emoticon says it all with the pressure in my head, I feel I look like that! Maybe I will scare away all the Saturday Shoppers so I don't get bumped, pushed into...Yay for looking like something from Deliverance! :clap:

Back