The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! I never knew there were so many other procrastinators around. :giggle:

Guess we all have a lot more than rats in common.

I promise to go to bed before midnight. That's a tough one for me, but it beats promising to do one of the many unsavoury tasks that await me.

Heheh, I still have to sort, clean and label everything before Saturday... theres a lot of stuff! I have to clean out the garage and make space as well. Oi, who knew having a garage sale would be so much work :roll:

I didn't get any cages done either. :p Thats because I realized that I was a day early and didnt' need to. Whoopee!!!

Unfortunately the day I should've (today) I didn't because I didn't get home til almost 9 pm. :roll:

Tomorrow I promise to clean the 3 cages! :wink2:

I promise to get at least one of the following done today:

1. routine bloodwork
2. renew my driver's lisence
3. buy a cat collar (and NOT safecat!)

Ok, here it goes:

I promise that by 2pm Friday I will have:

Cleaned the guinea pig cage and 2 rat cages
Buy fresh veggies
Do more laundry
Have all of my stuff packed for the long weekend along with the pets I am bringing with me

That sounds like a good promise mamarat! :D

I did my laundry and cleaned all the cages today. I promise to finish rat laundry, and bake some desserts before it gets too late today.

Well...I bought a cat collar. But I was so caught up in the cuteness of a Doberman puppy (someday!) I didn't even notice I chose one with the Safecat clasp. Doh.

Also bought a hamster running ball thing to hang in the rat cage :D So many pearl merle rats! I had to run out! :p

ARG why didn't I make a promise, yesterday father-in-law and wife send a message 'we are comming tomorrow evening' - uuuhh thankyou for the long notice, have been cleaning and changing cages all day (and again, I work best under pressure)

Bati said:
ARG why didn't I make a promise, yesterday father-in-law and wife send a message 'we are comming tomorrow evening' - uuuhh thankyou for the long notice, have been cleaning and changing cages all day (and again, I work best under pressure)

Good luck with that Bati!! Thats all you've been doing lately, is mass cleaning. :roll:

Gigling - it sounds like I only clean when people are comming over, but the truth is that I do emergency-cleaning, and hubby do the daily housework (when in-laws show up, we both panic a bit)

Back