The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just walked Islay! :D Woohoo!

I also learned it's kind of fun to run wildly around a park with your dog at 2:30 am :dance: Not a soul or car in sight!

Bronwyn said:

I also learned it's kind of fun to run wildly around a park with your dog at 2:30 am :dance: Not a soul or car in sight!
I bet that is fun!

I promise to go to Pet Valu and buy some carefresh before Starla and her smelly cage runs me out of the house. I can't get over how smelly her poo is. And today, she decided to dumper her litter box everywhere in the cage and shove it towards her next. It and a bunch of dropping were in her water bowl. I went to get it out and she was pawing through it. :flushed:

Melissa said:
Bronwyn said:

I bet that is fun!

I promise to go to Pet Valu and buy some carefresh before Starla and her smelly cage runs me out of the house. I can't get over how smelly her poo is. And today, she decided to dumper her litter box everywhere in the cage and shove it towards her next. It and a bunch of dropping were in her water bowl. I went to get it out and she was pawing through it. :flushed:

Its not so much Starla as the babies smelly milk poops. :) I had to clean Bronny's cage every 3 days. :exactly:

Melissa said:
Nope, it's her. She was like this even before the babies were born, lol. :poop:

one last final hijack.

I would start her on probiotics then. Try some live culture yogurt. Mom's often have a problem with diarrhea during that first week or so, maybe forestall the problem?

I promise to have a nap.... you need a sleepy or sleep emoticon (not to create more work).

Friday night I got 2.5 horus sleep, Sat night 6 and last night I was so tired but up until 1 so I could pick up Waynes little brother from work.

So yeah, I promise to have a nap today.

lilspaz68 said:
Its not so much Starla as the babies smelly milk poops. :) I had to clean Bronny's cage every 3 days. :exactly:

LOL :cheeky: I forgot you have a rat that shares my name.

I promise to take down the tent trailer by the 2nd of August. Just in time to go to the truck rodeo in Norte Dame-du Nord with my bf :smiling:
One word of advice: never promise something, hoping they'll forget in a years time :doh:
And I promise to put my laundry away and not sleep on it :gaah:

Back