Yet Another PT Lass :/ (Rolo) RIP

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how many hours do we hold those sweet ratties in the throes of PT before they cross over the bridge. It's so hard to put them back in their cage, worried we might miss their last moments with us........lots of snuggles and kisses for Rolo.......

Rolo passed lying next to Tanis at about 11:45 pm last night. It was quiet, very quiet, she just stopped breathing. I am so glad it was quick. Miss the little love though. :sad3:

*sigh* Sweet little Rolo :(

Rest well sweet little girlie.
I'm sorry Shelagh :hugs:
She will indeed be missed.
But man! She enjoyed her last few months! So happy that she got to know that freedom and happiness. I don't know how her life was before she was picked up... but her life after was full of happiness, love and friends... and bags of corn

I'm so sorry. Such a rollercoaster week for you (and us)! It's nice that both Hope and Rolo passed quietly, close to you. They both were happy with you... :hugs:

It has been a rough spring for you, losing some wonderful ratties and fighting to save others. Rolo will have lots of company at the bridge. I hope she's the last for a while!

goodnight, sweet Rolo. Thank you to Shelagh for giving her the best life possible, & to Eagle for surrounding her with love while she passed. :hugs:

Back