Worried About Tilley's Eye

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
is the eye staying moist and she can blink it normally? If not you might want to consider ointment or drops to keep it from drying out.
The moist part I wasn't so sure about. The vet seemed to think it was just the scar tissue making it look dry. She does blink just fine though she is often squinting out of that eye.

Is there something I should ask the vet for or something OTC? If nothing else it would make me feel better lol.

Dazzle87 said:
lilspaz68 said:
is the eye staying moist and she can blink it normally? If not you might want to consider ointment or drops to keep it from drying out.
The moist part I wasn't so sure about. The vet seemed to think it was just the scar tissue making it look dry. She does blink just fine though she is often squinting out of that eye.

Is there something I should ask the vet for or something OTC? If nothing else it would make me feel better lol.

Human ointment with no steroid would be best...even natural tears drops would be good.

lilspaz68 said:
Dazzle87 said:
lilspaz68 said:

Human ointment with no steroid would be best...even natural tears drops would be good.
Thank you.

Back