Where do your ratties live?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What room is / are your rat cage(s) in?

• basement

• bathroom

• bedroom

• computer room

• dinning room

• kitchen

• living room

• their own (rat) room

• rec room / family room

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My boys are in my itsy bitsy bedroom which is about 12 feet by 8 feet by 6 feet. There is about a foot of space between the bed and the rattie cage, my Coal can jump from the cage to the bed. I swear when I get out on my own, the rats will not, I repeat will not be in the bedroom (too noisy witht he bar chewing and the litter moving) :lol:

Technically, my ratties are in the computer room. What has actually happened,however, is that my computer is now squeezed into a corner of the rat room. Their stuff is expanding into the hallway and the linen closet. Because their room is full, I have to put their playpen in the space between the kitchen and the TV area. So I could say that they are beginning to take over the whole house!

p.s. SoA, how do you keep your bedroom looking so tidy with that giant rat cage in it? Mine would have raisins and litter bits flung all over the place!

My computer room is now my rat room! I have a large Martin's playpen in the middle of the floor for some of their free range time! :)

Godmother - lots of sweeping :lol: Believe me, my crew looooves to throw stuff out of their cage, and a couple of the girls have a nasty habit of peeing on the wall behind the cage. I put aside 20+ minutes a day to tidy up. The key to keeping things clean and organized, is to keep up with it every day!

Back