What to do with a bully?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about if I keep them together as long as I am home and seperate them when I am at work or in bed? Would that be ok?

They seem to be getting on great so I think they will be able to be housed together properly pretty soon.

I feel soooo stupid, thinking that I could have risked the health of my boys :( .

That's a good plan but be always watching them when they are together for at least a week. It's probably going to be fine we just know what can happen and have seen it happen so we are more cautious and warn people to play it safe.

Hi everyone.

Just thought I would give you all a wee update on the boys. The boys are all now living together in the big cage and their hasnt even been so much as a tiff. I cannot believe how easy its been. I really did think in the back of my mind that Moota would never happily get along with the others but the changes in him after his castration have been amazing. I thought it would take a good while for him to calm down but it was instant. Thank you all for the advice and the good luck wishes :heart: .

Back